• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Assumption regarding the next phoenix event ...

LOKINHO

Good! In these last two events, after the award line, they have given tomes, after the portrait, for example, in this last one of winter, a volume appeared that gave you 3 buildings, the 3 evolvable buildings of the last 3 winters, watchful winter owl, everblossom sleigh, and other boblins express service ...
After this tome, they were inserting a fungible of 100% coins / supplies, and a tome appeared for you to choose an artifact from those three evolvable buildings.
Continuing with this system, could we hope that when the phoenix event arrives, we will have the option of being able to obtain another fiery phoenix, and be able to evolve it?
If so, it would be convenient for you to communicate so that you have two possibilities to upload it.
1.- Picking up the 3 blueprint recipe for a phoenix artifact at the academy
2.- When the event arrives, spend diamonds to get it ... since it is something unique in the game.
This is a conclusion and a question I ask, if you can give us a clue ... or give an answer, we will appreciate it very much !!

Enevhar Aldarion

I doubt it. When the next Phoenix event happens, it will be the fourth with evolving buildings, so the Sorcery will likely give you a choice of the new building or the Ashen Phoenix or the Coldfire Phoenix, and leave the original three out.

Lovec Krys

We will probably be able to get artefacts, but not second bases for the original ones. So still max. 1 Fire for anyone who didn't paid for second base during the original Phoenix event.

Karvest

There is already rsk with 3 phoenix artifacts (years 19 20 21), and no rsk with any phoenix bases. But phoenix artifacts rsk was the first non-test one in game files, so they haven't started preparing for next easter event at all, and there is a lot of time to add any bases they like.

LOKINHO

There is already rsk with 3 phoenix artifacts (years 19 20 21), and no rsk with any phoenix bases. But phoenix artifacts rsk was the first non-test one in game files, so they haven't started preparing for next easter event at all, and there is a lot of time to add any bases they like.
All the information you give is true. But just as you think negatively, allow me to think positively, let me explain:
It is true that since 19 there is a phoenix event, but nevertheless, events that can evolve from the rest of the year, such as Halloween, Christmas, summer, spring, there is only reference from 2020.
This means that only that first year of evolving, the buildings were the phoenixes, the stonehenge, the paradise of the mermaids, the bears, and finally reaching the winter magic that gave us two sets, like the carnival. Therefore that year, the first year of evolvable ones, ONLY 4 appeared, phoenixes, bears, stonehenge and mermaids.
Well, the last bear event already included this new prize system, but it was only 5 pages long, since it did not give a portrait, nor were there any more prizes afterwards.
With these last events (Halloween and Christmas) they have allowed more prizes, including the volumes, where they give you to choose the artifact you want, or the building you want ...
With which, I would not dismiss it so lightly either ... this new line of awards has started now, why not include all possible phoenixes in one volume? Each one would choose the one they wanted, and it would be a good way to collect or make money, we all know this, many would pay to have two fiery phoenixes ...
So without wanting to belittle your information, I add more and say ... maybe yes?

Jammin

... many would pay to have two fiery phoenixes ...

What if several people are willing to spend money on more than one more phoenix ... maybe 7?
Would you like that, think about it, will you ever have a chance against these people again?
If you assume that pet food is a limited factor, imagine an Evo that produces pet food every 24 hours.
And what that would mean if these people also buy several of them.

I am definitely in favor of being able to gain another base, it should stay with one more base. But the events are not designed that way.

꧁Wish everyone a happy new year꧂ :)

Last edited:

LOKINHO

Jammin, I do not know if you have noticed well, but I repeat it again, and emphasize ...
In this last event, and in Halloween, after the award line, once the portrait had arrived, there was ONLY ONE TOMO, where you were given a choice between 3 evolvable BUILDINGS, from the last 3 years (this year included). YOU CANNOT TAKE MORE THAN ONE BUILDING, you can only choose one of the 3 and hopefully evolve it, so everything you said doesn't make much sense.
Pet food is something that should be used strategically, if someone wastes it, it will be useless to have phoenixes, bears, or other buildings.
I put an example ... on my Spanish server, I struggle, but I don't do it like the rest. Most use bonuses every week, who wants to stand out squanders a lot at once, who wants to do a decent tournament, uses a few every week (until there are no more ...)
I have chosen, thanks to the use of the time machine and the polar bear, to use two gunsmiths, two health bonuses, two mage buffs and one archer buffs on Friday.
You wonder why? Well, when using it on Friday, they last until Wednesday afternoon, with which, I can do two towers and two tournaments in 5 days, using 3 pet foods and those bonuses, in this way, if on Friday the 31st I used them, They will give me for this tournament and tower and for the next one, so until next Friday the 14th I will not have to use anything again.
In that 15-day period, I replenish units without using bear, replenish bonuses in the academy, and replenish pet food (only 3 !!!)
As I said, it is a matter of smart and strategic use.
To your proposal of players spending money to have 7 buildings of this style or another like the one you propose for pet food, it simply does not make sense or think about it, because there is no option at all!
Happy new year and before writing, you have to read, understand and be realistic, not invent things that do not even give you a choice (it only happened in the mermaid event and the bear event, which had infinite missions, since then it is impossible to have 3-4-8 evolvable buildings, at most ... two, since with the artifacts that have been coming out in the tower, it is now possible to have 2 buildings)

Jammin

...before writing, you have to read, understand and be realistic, not invent things that do not even give you a choice (it only happened in the mermaid event and the bear event, which had infinite missions, since then it is impossible to have 3-4-8 evolvable buildings,

sorry if I disagree, you don't need a quest to get event currency today.
Today you can buy as much event currency as you want and use it until no more prices are implemented, but until then, you can get a lot more artifacts and Evos for your purchased event currency.

Karvest

Currently prizes are unlimited, once you get 9 artifacts for a second base you'll get third one and so on. All you need is $$$.
From the other side - they can put in 2019 phoenix bases rsk at the end of the first (non-repeatable) part of grand prizes and then repeat only artifacts interleaved with 2020+ phoenix bases. That will give them less $$$ than repeatable 2019 base, but won't hurt balance that hard.

Last edited:

Skillpowers

Currently prizes are unlimited, once you get 9 artifacts for a second base you'll get third one and so on. All you need is $$$.
From the other side - they can put in 2019 phoenix bases rsk at the end of the first (non-repeatable) part of grand prizes and then repeat only artifacts interleaved with 2020+ phoenix bases. That will give them less $$$ than repeatable 2019 base, but won't hurt balance that hard.
they probally won't give the old phoenix as an option to get 2nd base since it would be to overpowered.

Karvest

They added Phoenix Artifacts to mystery chests in Spire this time (there are usually the same artifacts as in other chests). Who knows what they are thinking about...

Enevhar Aldarion

They added Phoenix Artifacts to mystery chests in Spire this time (there are usually the same artifacts as in other chests). Who knows what they are thinking about...

Sounds like glitches always happen when they are on these extended vacations. Every time in the past when the artifact did not switch properly, there was no one in the office to make sure it was done correctly because they were all on vacation.

Skillpowers

So this is a little 'out there'.
Why is Phoenix a banned word in game messages?
i assume its because "hoe" is in it , because in dutch "hoe" means "how" and i can't type that on beta server (all our fellowship members on beta are dutch but we can't type it)

Karvest

hm...
1641220516385.png