• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Hi! Why do the adventures end at 7 in the afternoon?

LOKINHO

The question is clear, they have always ended at 1 or 2 in the morning depending on the time change, but ... this time, they tell us that they end at 7 in the afternoon? why?? at that time many of us can be working, on the beach or anywhere else ... it's not normal !!
This is a mistake??

DeletedUser3314

Interesting, hadn't notice that. :) To make it clear for our non-European players: end time = 19:00 CEST.
But even if it ends at 01:00 or 02:00 there will always be a timezone where someone is working or laying on the beach, so why should the Europeans always have the advantage (or disadvantage because I'm not going to wait till 01:00 or 02:00 for a FA with lousy rewards) ? :rolleyes:

LOKINHO

Interesting, hadn't notice that. :) To make it clear for our non-European players: end time = 19:00 CEST.
But even if it ends at 01:00 or 02:00 there will always be a timezone where someone is working or laying on the beach, so why should the Europeans always have the advantage (or disadvantage because I'm not going to wait till 01:00 or 02:00 for a FA with lousy rewards) ? :rolleyes:
I have not commented on it because of "having an advantage, or a disadvantage" ... but because with respect to other adventures, they take away time to make the badges ... I want to know why!