• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other add to the portals and their buildings of race, culture (as in the amuni for example)

LOKINHO

1.- description of the idea:
Since the Amuni, it has been a routine to have to adjust or even dismantle the city to be able to place the portal and all its buildings ... which I propose, since we sacrifice factories, workshops and other buildings to be able to assemble the entire portal with its buildings for 2,3,4,5,6 months ... is that these buildings at least provide us with enough culture and we can obtain more provisions and coins, with fewer buildings (workshops or homes) ... in short, offset the deficit a bit of the city by dismantling it to mount all the portal buildings of the new race (as I said in the amuni, it happens, although they give little culture, the idea is that they give something more ...)
2.- reason why:
Very simple, since sometimes we lose culture, workshops or factories to gain space and be able to assemble the entire portal and its buildings with the new race, that at least give us enough culture to rectify that loss for months ...
3.- Positive points:
Anything that increases culture in order to get more supplies and coins, and at least thus compensate for having to remove culture buildings, population or factories or workshops to be able to mount the new portal and its buildings, will be of great help to everyone!
4.- Bad points:
I can't find any ...

Alcaro

as far as I remember, In Amuni, parts of the settlement give Prestige which is useful only for the guest race. It works like Culture but it doesn't improve in any way the coin/ tools production.

LOKINHO

as far as I remember, In Amuni, parts of the settlement give Prestige which is useful only for the guest race. It works like Culture but it doesn't improve in any way the coin/ tools production.
If by removing buildings of culture, the culture of your city remains with the sun covered with clouds (at 100%) you will earn a small amount of coins, the minimum and tools, however, if the buildings of the settlement contribute enough culture, something That it doesn't matter at all to those who create the game, at least we could get the sun to rise and get 125, or 150% culture, which means that yes, we win more tools and coins. I think that for future breeds it is a simple implementation and that it does not affect anything or anyone negatively ... it would be appreciated in fact ...

galrond

@LOKINHO is right: in amuni chapter some settlement buildings gave culture (as well as prestige).
I support his surgestion, that in future chapters settlement buildings should give something to support the city.