• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug error loading the game in the app

LOKINHO

I have been more than a month, in which when I go to enter elvenar beta, the game stays loading for more than 2 minutes ... until finally, it opens. it has never happened to me ... it ALWAYS happens to me ... and I'm getting tired of this topic.
I don't know how they can lead to such a big failure for so long.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My first guess would be, that your decide is running out of memory, or even storage.
Since you are the only one experiencing this, I'm pretty confident its related to your device.

Have you tried installing the app on another device and see if its similar there? (a friends phone and/or tablet)

LOKINHO

I have the normal application installed, and the dual application. In normal, I open the game on the Spanish server, and I have no problem. It only happens to me in the dual application, when I go into beta, so it is not a problem of space at all.

LOKINHO

Indeed, I still have the inconvenience of not being able to use ELVENAR, in the dual application, due to those 2 minutes of waiting loading the game that are very uncomfortable. The phone has been updated to a new miui version, and even with the new version, the same thing keeps happening to me, it is not on a specific server, if not with all ELVENAR, be it beta, or my Spanish server, it happens in all.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im sorry but we cant fix a problem that isnt caused if you play the game in some other way.
Dual application isn't a feature that is provided by innogames, as far as I know, so maybe you can file a bug report by the provider of dual application.