• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

Elderflower

Thanks for those. It's a great help to know in advance about the longer quests.

I also love the Phoenix instead of an Easter Bunny. So much more in keeping with the whole ambiance of Elvenar. And the opening screen is lovely.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

...I suspect too, they gonna recycle a lot of the "old" eventbuildings ;)
I suppose so, but I also wish they's recycle some of the stuff in this here event again so that you can have a second chance.

DeletedUser1877

Ok, now my village is littered with eggs, don't seem to do anything. Just eye-candy?

Heymrdiedier

Yes please, because it looks completely useless to me !? What the point in making unboosted goods if you can trade for them ?

My guess its an answer to the negative feedback of the wholesalesman change. those players who complain they cant get the goods they were getting from wholesalesman anymore, can now produce it themselves.

Can anyone give me numbers on how much it actually boosts your production? If it makes my non-boosted factories as good as my boosted ones I might just put some down for shits and giggles and a change of view.
It doesnt boost your production at all. The building allows you to produce tier 1 non boosted goods: see image:

merchant1.JPG

this is the chapter 10 version

DeletedUser

But I think that the amount of production of the Merchant is fixed. Or does it go up when you reach a new chapter?

Lissona

If you take into account that the Merchant doesn't need supplies, gold, culture, population - it could produce more goods/square than the normal goods manufactories.

Edit: could produce - depending on your boost

Last edited:

Calenmir

I'm not sure if this is a problem or not (and can't honestly remember from the last event) - I'm on the quest to Accept 5 Trades and Place 1 Trade. There were only two trades out there I was able to accept. So I went to wholesaler to throw off extra supplies and get the last 3, but that Trade didn't register.

My question is: shouldn't it have been accepted as a Trade by the quest? Or is it not allowed to 'mix' the two types of trades?

Thanks.

DeletedUser1526

^
It was allowed to use Wholesaler for this quest in previous events...

DeletedUser1877

Not sure, I, personally, would classify using wholesaler as a buy, not trade.
get FS or neighbor to post some small trades.

DeletedUser

Does anyone knows how many quest we are going to get ? Is it 100 again like the Snow Flurry event or do we get an endless number of quest to keep us busy all days of the event ?

CrazyWizard

Does anyone knows how many quest we are going to get ? Is it 100 again like the Snow Flurry event or do we get an endless number of quest to keep us busy all days of the event ?
we will figure that one out eventually.

I wonder if the french girl from last event has all the quest yet.