• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

DeletedUser

When will it be possible to find broken magic eggs in our cities?

DeletedUser1681

The daily exclusive - it does say how long till it expires, but can't see how much it costs ?? :confused:

Deleted User - 60107

That's because it doesn't cost anything. Every time you open an egg you have a certain chance to get the daily exclusive. Check the info for each egg to see the exact percentage.

DeletedUser1681

:oops:ok, thx guys. awww, a black moment - i've done a few of these, but totally forgot how it works.:oops:

DeletedUser

The daily Exclusive "Tower of Fire" (2x3) gives 250 culture (chapter IV), but the
"Snowball Fight" (also 2x3) from the winterevent gives 550 culture.
That's quite a decrease in culture
Cityplanner mentions that the "Tower of Fire" will also give you 2,500 coins in 3 hours. But that is not mentioned in the game.
Does anybody already know the exact profits of this building?

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes the Tower of Fire gives you culture but also gives you coins production. This means it also needs a road connection, just like any other building that does coin production.
that should be visible in that daily preview window so people actually knows this is the case and according to other rewards we will get plenty of this types, i hope this is not intended to hide secondary effects until you buy it

DeletedUser1777

The new buildings seems to be already in http://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/

upload_2017-3-13_15-25-51.png

Heymrdiedier

I'm sure there must be more for a 28 day event. o_O He probably ain't allowed to show them yet.
Yes there is more, ive seen building that gives you free orcs every x hours, and ive seen a building that give you orc deserters every x hours. So there is definatly more.
That being said it also wouldnt surpise me if we see the observatory again and some other cultural event buildings that have been reappearing every event ;)