• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

calenmir

Are the quests dependent on your chapter level? For instance - 2 level 2 buildings or gain 200 coins seems low (and NO, that isn't a complaint) just asking. Thanks.

Heymrdiedier

Are the quests dependent on your chapter level? For instance - 2 level 2 buildings or gain 200 coins seems low (and NO, that isn't a complaint) just asking. Thanks.
Nope they look the same for everyone, its just very easy at the start i guess.
Maybe at the end it will be collect 1M coins :)
Or train 4000 units :p

Lissona

Travelling Merchants 1-3: are the productions of the non-boosted goods boosted in any other way or do they only produce a fixed amount?

Flabbes

Yes there is more, ive seen building that gives you free orcs every x hours, and ive seen a building that give you orc deserters every x hours. So there is definatly more.
That being said it also wouldnt surpise me if we see the observatory again and some other cultural event buildings that have been reappearing every event ;)
This sounds like features for the AW (orcs etc), what should a Lvl 3 chapter player do with orcso_O

I suspect too, they gonna recycle a lot of the "old" eventbuildings ;)

Heymrdiedier

This sounds like features for the AW (orcs etc), what should a Lvl 3 chapter player do with orcso_O

I suspect too, they gonna recycle a lot of the "old" eventbuildings ;)
Sadly a lvl 3 chapter player isnt going to get any orcs from that building, the building at their level only gives hammers (up until level 7)

shadowblack

Yes please, because it looks completely useless to me !? What the point in making unboosted goods if you can trade for them ?
Maybe it's meant for players with few trading partners, that have trouble getting certain goods? If so, it is a crappy solution, as this early in the event very few people would be interested in such a building. Most people will wait for something better, especially since people who do not spend Diamonds have few... whatever-the-name-of-the-resource-we-need-for-the-eggs.

I guess we will also get "Travelling Merchant II" for tier II goods and "Travelling Merchant III" for tier III goods.

Lord Jirre

Can anyone give me numbers on how much it actually boosts your production? If it makes my non-boosted factories as good as my boosted ones I might just put some down for shits and giggles and a change of view.

Sir Squirrel

I like the idea of the travelling merchant, in that it is a prize that we haven't seen before. Not sure how useful it will be though as most use there boosts to trade for the others. I guess if your fellowship had a shortage of a good it could help, but it doesn't say how much it boosts production. If anyone gets it please let us know how much it helps.