• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

SoggyShorts

- it depends on the playstyle/city of the player if he could neglect culture or not.
True, I always forget that there are players with cities double the size of mine.
I guess I've just never seen the point. Increasing size to increase production just so I can afford to do so seems like an unnecessary circle. I'd never be willing to try and outspend a stranger on the internet, so rankings don't interest me either. I'm content with producing enough that I can negotiate anything I want without flinching, and blindly accept all trades in my FS, while having enough room for guest race goods that I'm never techlocked.
Perhaps I could use extra goods to buy more KP, and progress faster that way....still, doesn't seem worth the increased costs.(to me)

Elderflower

I didn't get anywhere near the 3rd prize but I did manage to get the Phoenix Excursion at absolutely the very last minute with the very last egg giving me just enough sky essence to open the smallest prize egg. :p
So I enjoyed this event. I like the buildings I got from it. Now I just have to work out where to put them - but that is part of the fun of Elvenar; working out how to get the best out of your available space. Thank you Elvenar for a very enjoyable Spring event.

Veeb

I didn't get anywhere near the 3rd prize but I did manage to get the Phoenix Excursion at absolutely the very last minute with the very last egg giving me just enough sky essence to open the smallest prize egg. :p
So I enjoyed this event. I like the buildings I got from it. Now I just have to work out where to put them - but that is part of the fun of Elvenar; working out how to get the best out of your available space. Thank you Elvenar for a very enjoyable Spring event.
Me too :) I took a pic as others had no daily prize in their event for last 2 hrs of event :)

Attachments

• win excursion.PNG
    win excursion.PNG
    891.7 KB · Views: 234