• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

palmira

The problem are the provinces to conquer: I already had to finish up 11 provinces, 3x1 plus 4x2, it is a good thing I save provinces for events but this is too much

Buttrflwr

I am NOT a fan of this "random" quest generator. And not because there is no "cheat" list, but because I think Inno hates me. :p I had back to back 9 hour prods, and now am on either my second or third 1 day prod. I also have had the lvl 16 bldg upgrade twice. That takes 16 hours for me (scout is WAY longer). And I am NOT that far into the quest line. :( Not.A.Fan.

edeba

Totally off topic... I don't think anyone can watch the documentary "chasing coral" without shedding tears...

"Pieces of corals have washed up"...that's tragic because they are obviously dead. Do you really want us to collect victims of an apparently environmental desaster? :(

Heymrdiedier

I am NOT a fan of this "random" quest generator. And not because there is no "cheat" list, but because I think Inno hates me. :p I had back to back 9 hour prods, and now am on either my second or third 1 day prod. I also have had the lvl 16 bldg upgrade twice. That takes 16 hours for me (scout is WAY longer). And I am NOT that far into the quest line. :( Not.A.Fan.
if you had those quests, then you're allready pretty far. See how many corals you have by now? isnt it a high amount?
Im getting a lot of corals fast, and the event isnt even a week old. If i multiply my current amount of corals by 4 (since we had now almost 1 week of the almost 4 weeks) i end up with a total coral count thats much higher.
Difference is, this event ill be doing 4 weeks, while previous ones i did 1 week or a bit more? I like this way much better.

Im just hoping for a daily reward i really like, cause im not sure yet now :)

edeba

So far I like the random quest. If it gets changes so it is impossible to do on live I won't like it.

Buttrflwr

if you had those quests, then you're allready pretty far. See how many corals you have by now? isnt it a high amount?
Im getting a lot of corals fast, and the event isnt even a week old. If i multiply my current amount of corals by 4 (since we had now almost 1 week of the almost 4 weeks) i end up with a total coral count thats much higher.
Difference is, this event ill be doing 4 weeks, while previous ones i did 1 week or a bit more? I like this way much better.

Im just hoping for a daily reward i really like, cause im not sure yet now :)

I am at the 48 per quest. So no, not that far, and when I have to wait 16+ hours between quests (building upgrades), and 24 hours between quests (1 day prods), I still am.not.a.fan. :p ;) If they were spaced out more, perhaps. Also, my luck stinks at the daily's, I mean REALLY stinks. lol

Dony

King of Bugs
Last stage of quests, it wont get any harder afterwards
1. 19 x simple tools

2. 25 x beverages

3a. gain 6 enchantments
3b. gain 900 spell fragments

4a. invest 40 KP into AWs
4b. complete 2 provinces

5a. scout 1 province or upgrade 2 x building to lvl 16+
5b. Spend 30 KP

6a. solve 10 encounters or 50 tourny encounters
6b. gain 15 vision vapor

7a. spend 30 KP
7b. Train units

8a. 7 x T1 3h
8b. 9 x T1 9h

9a. 4 x T1 24h
9b. 5 x T1 48h

10a. 5 x T1 3h
10b. 9 x T1 24h

back to 1.

DeletedUser1953

So scout, this part of the quest is for you.
Only problem, it is more than 42h, finally i used some coral to have 14h reduction, ... i advance some quests and i love the new quest "Scout 1 province or upgrade 2 buildings to level 16+".

edeba

I am repeating and yours is not what I have, so I guess it is level specific. I did not get them written down yet.

15 beverages
700 spell fragment
gain huge coin, 2304k
solve 7 encounters (or 35 tournament encounters)
gain 2 CC or 14 relics
complete 2 provinces
produce 7 t1 9 hour
produce 8 t1 3 hour
produce 5 workshops
produce 19 simple tools

Last stage of quests, it wont get any harder afterwards
1. 19 x simple tools

2. 25 x beverages

3a. gain 6 enchantments
3b. gain 900 spell fragments

4a. invest 40 KP into AWs
4b. complete 2 provinces

5a. scout 1 province or upgrade 2 x building to lvl 16+
5b. Spend 30 KP

6a. solve 10 encounters or 50 tourny encounters
6b. gain 15 vision vapor

7a. spend 30 KP
7b. Train units

8a. 7 x T1 3h
8b. 9 x T1 9h

9a. 4 x T1 24h
9b. 5 x T1 48h

10a. 5 x T1 3h
10b. 9 x T1 24h

back to 1.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2947

So once you get to the last stage, it is just those same 10 quests?

DeletedUser2947

Also i always wonder why they introduced evolution buildings if they know that future players won't have them and will have useless artifacts without possibility of using them on anything, because they will lack main building.

To be fair, that will be a bridge we'll cross when we get there. We're currently not yet at the point of implementing the old Evolution Stones, but when we're there, there can be multiple ways to deal with that. We could e.g. let the players choose between an Evolution Stone and a level 1 version of this building, we could perhaps let the game first check if someone already has such a building built/in their inventories which is not yet at level 10 and according to that, switch the prize, I don't know. When we're there, that's something our Game Designers will have to look at. Thanks for warning us in advance though, that's certainly appreciated

It is already happening though. Everyone who started since May has no Phoenix, and had very little incentive to participate in the latest FA.

UlyssesBlue

To be fair, that will be a bridge we'll cross when we get there. We're currently not yet at the point of implementing the old Evolution Stones, but when we're there, there can be multiple ways to deal with that. We could e.g. let the players choose between an Evolution Stone and a level 1 version of this building, we could perhaps let the game first check if someone already has such a building built/in their inventories which is not yet at level 10 and according to that, switch the prize, I don't know. When we're there, that's something our Game Designers will have to look at. Thanks for warning us in advance though, that's certainly appreciated :)
I have 2 phoenix artifacts sitting in my inventory and no idea what to do with them because I started playing after the Easter event ended, so I have no phoenixes to upgrade or build. Any suggestions?

Last edited: