• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

DeletedUser2576

I'm not sure how "activity and dedication" are reflected in having the Research 1 tech or upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 14 or over twice and virtually back to back - anybody stuck on the tree or fully upgraded (like me) will have to wait at least 2 days and so activity and dedication have absolutely nothing to do with it!
With enough dedication you would have already have buildings around level 13 rdy so you jut have to start the upgrade and would be done in 6 hours or so. When your BMs not needed otherwise you could also prepare starting the upgrade to level 14 and would disconnect them form the street short before they are done so you could do the quest in 1 minute.

Lovec Krys

Or a week if he doesn't prepare 2 buildings to lv 13 in advance (there are many players who doesn't, most of those who does have their beta cities for that reason to scout and try events(and other new things) in advance).

Dony

King of Bugs
I'm not sure how "activity and dedication" are reflected in having the Research 1 tech or upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 14 or over twice and virtually back to back - anybody stuck on the tree or fully upgraded (like me) will have to wait at least 2 days and so activity and dedication have absolutely nothing to do with it!
it has everything to do with it
i love endless quests and i hope it will be in every other new event
i am already guaranteed to have mermaids paradise on stage 10 after 3 days of event running and if i continue i will have not 2 but even 3 mermaids paradise on lvl10 by the end if i want to
this was not possible before without spending thousands of diamonds
now its free if you have time and dedication of space in your city

Elvercikk

Edit Marindor: Deleted the content of this post. Please stay on topic here, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

I am curious as to what you would like added to the random quests. Produce fabulous fountains 5 times? To me, that list looks doable, although whenever there is a scout or leveling a building at level 14 that's going to be a challenge for a number of people, so I don't like that one and I hope it has a probability of say 1%, and only after say the first 40 quests. I think it will block some people.

But I would be interested in your suggestions to vary it.

I personal like the idea of "endless" Quest Line, BUT (a big but): The random quests must be improved, I got more or less always the same tasks.
Here is a list in order of appearance:
spend 15 KP (own AW)
collect 5 vision vapors
Produce decorative pillars 6 times
Produce decorative pillars 4 times
give nh 3 times
Produce bread 7 times
Scout one province or upgrade one Building to lvl14 or higher
collect 5 vision vapors
Produce decorative pillars 6 times
Produce decorative pillars 4 times
Produce simple tools 7 times
gain 3 enchantment items
gain one combining catalyst or gain 7 relics
complete one province
collect 7 vision vapors
Produce bread 7 times
Produce bread 6 times
Produce simple tools 7 times
gain 400 spell fragments
gain one combining catalyst or gain 9 relics
invest 20 KP (own AW)
collect 7 vision vapors

So annoying:
62. Produce Beverages [5 m] 13 times - 54 Corals
63. Produce [Bonus Tier 1: 3 h] 7 times - 54 Corals
64. Produce [Bonus Tier 1: 3 h] 6 times - 54 Corals
65. Produce Beverages [5 m] 15 times - 54 Corals:(

What the point in having almost identical quests in the same quest pool ? :confused:

DeletedUser

... scout or leveling a building at level 14 that's going to be a challenge for a number of people...
That one was easy. :p How about 2x (! :mad:) "Scout 1 Province or Upgrade 2 building to level 16 or higher" when scouts takes 111 hrs and no buildings left to upgrade because of previous events. Had to demolish an armory to make room to upgrade some T1's. :(

palmira

I just got a finish 2 provinces one ... and in the early morning the scout 1 province or upgrade to lvl16... now I am on the one I get the most: produce 6 warrior masks...

iDavis

@soleil I hope there will never be a "royal artifact" to evolve any building. The current system of artifacts works extremely well, when talking about devs being able to handle balance of already released evolving buildings and also players motivation to participate in events here and there. If they released this artifact, it would be like throwing this whole thing in the trash.

DeletedUser

@iDavis, that's cool, only a suggestion for more goodies other than wishing wells, monuments and libraries. Plus I got 3 of them as gifts today from Inno! Now which building to evolve!

DeletedUser

The idea of the endless quest line seemed great until I realized there is no daily quest, although I swore something said 2 epic quest lines. So now when you're stuck there is zero things to do but pick up things around your city. Could you make this any more fun to do? At least give us an opt out button.

Deleted User - 56274

Well, the random quest selection continues to be problematic. I think I had 3-4 craft wooden chests quests between yesterday and today. I would like to see some sort of flag or timer between these.

Heymrdiedier

Well, the random quest selection continues to be problematic. I think I had 3-4 craft wooden chests quests between yesterday and today. I would like to see some sort of flag or timer between these.
thats exactly the point, we get the same quest a few times after each other, so we cant prepare too much in advance. So we have the waiting time they had in mind in the first place. If this wouldnt be the case, id just set 40 T1 factories, and 60 workshops and just let 10 of each do a certain production.
repeating them makes it so you need 120 and 180 or so, which is too much for most citys, preventing to go tooo fast.

palmira

These are a bother, plus the finish 2 provinces, otherwise not that bad :)

Captura de ecrã 2019-07-26, às 20.12.28.png

DeletedUser1953

For an account at chapter IV : Scout or Upgrade 2 buildings to level 16 or higher ...
Only problem, there is no building to upgrade to 16 at chapter IV, ....

Deleted User - 56274

thats exactly the point, we get the same quest a few times after each other, so we cant prepare too much in advance. So we have the waiting time they had in mind in the first place. If this wouldnt be the case, id just set 40 T1 factories, and 60 workshops and just let 10 of each do a certain production.
repeating them makes it so you need 120 and 180 or so, which is too much for most citys, preventing to go tooo fast.

Some of us don't have that much room. I don't know. I think I'll log a comparison in my live world cities to see which quests and how much event currency each collects by the end of the event. The randomness and the fact that a 3 hour quest and a 9 hour quest does not have that much difference in the amount of currency given could have a huge impact on the end result. We already have enough RNG with the currency drops in event chests, I would not like to see the random quests making a huge impact on how much currency the average player can obtain due to luck based on what quest they pull.

Deleted User - 86059

Ah yes but @Kasia you have to remember there are those players that cannot be here that often and if they finish an event within the week ( because they have a quest list) they cannot make up for the randoms they can pick up till the end of the event so they have no chance (without spending real money) on what they can pick up so this is actually very thoughtful for them