• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

DeletedUser3314

ru client files have same numbers as on his picture.
Check 83, number of KP to win. I got 9 on Dutch world, not 8 that's in Jackluyt's overview.
1595854347736.png

40 shows 2 IM to win instead of 1, 45 only 8KP instead of 10KP.

Pauly7

Seems they made some more changes to the beacons before going live or Jackluyt has made a mistake in his overview: 40, 45 & 83 are different.
They made the changes part way through the event on Beta. I think Jack's graphic shows the original values before they nerfed the probability of winning daily prizes.

Pauly7

They made the changes part way through the event on Beta. I think Jack's graphic shows the original values before they nerfed the probability of winning daily prizes.
No, I was wrong, but I checked the graphic against the 83 chest. It's the same on Beta, Live and on the chart.

DeletedUser3314

No, I was wrong, but I checked the graphic against the 83 chest. It's the same on Beta, Live and on the chart.
Strange, it isn't on the Dutch worlds !? o_O

I just checked 45 Beacon over here and it doesn't match with Jackluyt, 8KP instead of 10KP, so I guess even his "corrected" overview isn't up-to-date.
1595858396700.png

DeletedUser3289

10 KP as daily reward?
I'm not even sure anymore .... if Inno is nerfing or just trolling us.
They have taken a serious stance against kp. As evident by the recent tournament and event changes.
probably, they feel that level 6 AWs should be the norm. And level 16 should be by playing 5 years. Level 30s unreachable without premium currency.

DeletedUser3289

as crazywiz pointed out, I think there are individual sales promotors for expansions, events, kp (recently) etc., without understanding the game holistically.
I’m not against business institutes, but their vigorous expansionist policy is decimating the game / will work against themselves.
We have history to learn from. Holistic development flourishes. Rigorous expansionists lead to revolutions.

Arthus

I love golem's concept. Top evo building this year for me atm. Wish May Tree and Coronaphoenix had normal pop/cult...

I was wondering if they will consider halloween evolution building...

Alcaro

As usual, the artwork is gorgeous, the numbers are awful.
Nothing new, can't even be disappointed anymore cuz I expected already to get garbage as dailies and a mediocre Grand Prize. In live worlds, I play the event in a single city only for troops instants (which, obviously, were nerfed), but tbh, not even there trying hard ... Why would I?

DeletedUser3090

Travel to Beacons of Power
Travel to Grand Prizes!
Count is missing for a travel to the beacons of power.
Count is missing for once you get to the beacons of power, show how much [beacon points] remain to start the next grind to the beacons of power and Grand Prizes!

18 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 18.00 cost 1 progression
28 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 31.00 cost 1 progression
18 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 18.0 socerer knowledge
28 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 26.0 socerer knowledge
To best the Daily use 83 SK is 30% or 92 SK is 25%
To best the Cost use 18 SK is 18.00 or 40 SK is 20.00

No Count listing for travel to the beacons of power.
No SK to [beacon points] given to travel to Grand Prizes!

92 SK , House , would that be the best choice to travel to Grand Prizes!?
92 SK , House , cost 30.67 cost 1 progression.
92 SK , House , cost 22.7 socerer knowledge

my number [socerer knowledge] 18 , 30 , 40 , 45 , 53
my number [cost one progression] 18 , 40 , 45 , 53 , 30 was last choice.

In selecting the House 92 SK. I should travel 30.67 to the Grand Prizes!
In selecting the Tower 18 SK. I should travel 18.00 to the Grand Prizes!

Now, travel to the Beacons of Power using your Sorcerers' Knowledge points, using the above selections either House or Tower, Grand Prizes! are collected by how many points?

Beacons of Power selected and appears to be very close to the Grand Prizes!
The indicator completely full but not reaching Grand Prizes! Do I select 92 SK The House or do I select 18 SK The Tower to complete travel to Grand Prizes! When selecting highest number a completion and prizes rewards.
A great radiant blast pulses from right to left across the screen signaling the travel is over. Journey to travel begins again with apparently a "all fresh start", no residual value add from selecting 92 instead of selecting 18.
Just A Thought, Darmakette.

guivou

bad luck with this event, i made all quests (despite my city created after the start of the event)

the end is today and i narrowly win 8 evolutions

200729090847684508.jpg

Pauly7

bad luck with this event, i made all quests (despite my city created after the start of the event)

That's about the average I think. It was very difficult to get the Golem up to level 10. It needed some spending or some really good luck with bonus scrolls.

guivou

i never spend 30 euros for having one upgrade of this kind of building (one fire phenix , who knows ... )

Enevhar Aldarion

That's about the average I think. It was very difficult to get the Golem up to level 10. It needed some spending or some really good luck with bonus scrolls.

I got mine to 10 and got an extra base too and I had poor luck with bonus scrolls. But I also tried to only collect the beacons that were best for getting grand prizes.

Skillpowers

yeah i also end with 30% finished of the last evolution item and i played pretty active to look around my city for sorcerers knowledge points.

so i assume a Friendship Adventure Event will come after this

Enevhar Aldarion

yeah i also end with 30% finished of the last evolution item and i played pretty active to look around my city for sorcerers knowledge points.

so i assume a Friendship Adventure Event will come after this

I would have to hunt for his comment, but I thought that @Marindor said there would not be an FA while the tournament testing is still being done.

DeletedUser3314

Travel to Beacons of Power
Travel to Grand Prizes!
Count is missing for a travel to the beacons of power.
Count is missing for once you get to the beacons of power, show how much [beacon points] remain to start the next grind to the beacons of power and Grand Prizes!

18 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 18.00 cost 1 progression
28 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 31.00 cost 1 progression
18 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 18.0 socerer knowledge
28 SK , Sorcerers' Knowledge = 26.0 socerer knowledge
To best the Daily use 83 SK is 30% or 92 SK is 25%
To best the Cost use 18 SK is 18.00 or 40 SK is 20.00

No Count listing for travel to the beacons of power.
No SK to [beacon points] given to travel to Grand Prizes!

92 SK , House , would that be the best choice to travel to Grand Prizes!?
92 SK , House , cost 30.67 cost 1 progression.
92 SK , House , cost 22.7 socerer knowledge

my number [socerer knowledge] 18 , 30 , 40 , 45 , 53
my number [cost one progression] 18 , 40 , 45 , 53 , 30 was last choice.

In selecting the House 92 SK. I should travel 30.67 to the Grand Prizes!
In selecting the Tower 18 SK. I should travel 18.00 to the Grand Prizes!

Now, travel to the Beacons of Power using your Sorcerers' Knowledge points, using the above selections either House or Tower, Grand Prizes! are collected by how many points?

Beacons of Power selected and appears to be very close to the Grand Prizes!
The indicator completely full but not reaching Grand Prizes! Do I select 92 SK The House or do I select 18 SK The Tower to complete travel to Grand Prizes! When selecting highest number a completion and prizes rewards.
A great radiant blast pulses from right to left across the screen signaling the travel is over. Journey to travel begins again with apparently a "all fresh start", no residual value add from selecting 92 instead of selecting 18.
Just A Thought, Darmakette.
All that was already calculated, just read back or check Elvengems. :rolleyes:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/sorcerers-pilgrimage.15175/page-2#post-86994
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/sorcerers-pilgrimage.15175/page-5#post-87714

All travels takes exactly 20 points, you can't go over. If you have 19 you will only get 3 beacons which are worth 1 point.
Here's an overview of how many points each beacon gives:
1596058139337.png

Got 10 artifacts, 2 Wise Golems and 13 Copper Dragons, to bad they ain't really worth it. Was hoping for another chance for a Golem Cave but that one didn't reappear. :( Maybe if they had learned to count correctly it would have come along on day 90. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackluyt

Now that the event is done, I would like to congratulate the design team on technically well produced event with the usual excellent artwork.
This is the best Quest Set they have ever produced - any city should be able to finish it, without 'game stoppers'.
Well done!
:)