• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Arthus

Events are getting more and more boring unfortunately, in my fellowship (and not only) more and more people not doing them, rewards not worth to put in the city and no challenge without endless questline, % of chance for additional currency decides everything, not hard work.

Deleted User - 84934

Any idea if the possibility to get double evol building in academy is still there? was there for last phoenix event on beta, but didn't manage to get it on live. Would be interesting to know for those old bears... As a newbie I habve 0 of them, woudln't mind 2 brown

Karvest

I mean that's what allowed crafting of 2 same phoenixes => no double bears this time, unless they add more recipes.

edeba

Not sure if next evo building worth winning, but there would be a conversion recipe for artifacts, so newbie players can evolve their brown/polar bear.
GCnMDOn.png
Gorgeous... I want it without knowing what it does, lol...

Deleted User - 84934

Even with 10 recipes, with only 1 building slot you can never get 2 of them at the same time.
I didn't think about that...
I failed at double phoenix, I'm sad... At least this time I won't block my academy for nothing :p