• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement of our brand new Sorcerer's Pilgrimage event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser2954

Grand prize details are still showing descriptions of the air traders buildings!!!

iDavis

Most of the daily buildings in this events are very small, but anyway, sorcerers style was one of my most favorite so am glad to see that returning..

Marindor

Grand prize details are still showing descriptions of the air traders buildings!!!

I think we've found what you meant. If you're talking about the mobile app, as the announcement states: You'll need version 1.108 of the app for the event to work properly.

DeletedUser2954

ok thanks i have deleted old app and downloaded new version and ok now. Why don’t you get the app stores to prompt when a new version of the game is available like other games do?

Marindor

We do, actually, but sometimes it takes a little time. Since we're on Beta here, that's often just not quick enough before we release things here, but it should be more than in time for the Live release.

Arthus

I like that events are something different this year compared to last two.
What i don't like is dailies being weaker than last 2 years or not comparable to ones like venar's rocks III.
Visually events are amazing. I love the golem, artifact looks amazing, everything is so smooth and colorful and lovely.
Give award to the artist and animator.

DeletedUser2848

How to find out how much is already invested and how much is left? it is not clear now.
0003.jpg

iDavis

@kor21 I guess it´s intended that we cannot see that directly in this event (this time it should probably more feel like map traveling than just counting some numbers), but technically you can count it yourself - every beacon based on it´s distance gives 1, 2 or 3 progress, and as always, 20 is required for next grand prize.

Pauly7

Yes, any more specific details of the Golem would be useful. So far all I can see is...

Wise Golem - 4x4 culture, population and bonuses depending on type,
Chapter and stage, including Sorceress/Priest production on higher stages

So I'm guessing that it will produce a certain number of Priests, but it would have to be much better than the FA's output, if there isn't anything else useful.

salandrine

So do we get the dailies automacilly? Or can we count all our quest effords to get a daily we like to have?

salandrine

chapter elvenar on stage 10

3.570 inhabitants
7.310 culture
79.500 supplies
12.250 gems (no doubt, if this is special to my bonus or not, Bonus is elixir)
25.000 Mana
1.100 priest

in 24 h

Arthus

12.250 gems (no doubt, if this is special to my bonus or not, Bonus is elixir)

in 24 h

bonus depends on what good you have, it's T3+2.
If you have bonus elixir then golem gives gems, if you have bonus dust then golem gives elixir, if you have bonus gems then golem gives magic dust.

DeletedUser2236

As far as i can tell you still have to choose to spend your essence/knowledge. There looks to be a 3 chest system but instead of chest they are little monuments as shown in the image someone already posted above

Pauly7

Thanks for the info @salandrine (not sure why I can't use quotes properly right now)

With the addition of some T3 and supplies, this may be just about worth it. I had thought this was being billed as a military based building though, i.e. the main thing was the Mage output, but 1,100 Mages in 24 hours in chapter 15 is not really even worth considering.

Alcaro

a weak building imho but very, and I mean VERY nice graphics! I don't see though the relation between the name <Wise Golem > and the what it gives. I expected to get Golems not Mage troops ;) Am I missing something?