• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Enevhar Aldarion

Now that the event is done, I would like to congratulate the design team on technically well produced event with the usual excellent artwork.
This is the best Quest Set they have ever produced - any city should be able to finish it, without 'game stoppers'.
Well done!
:)

Except for all the little cities who had to collect 20 relics on the final day. This will be a much bigger problem on the Live servers because it will be on a day in between tournaments. People on the US forum wanted me to pass that along to @Marindor to pass along to the devs, just in case it would make a difference.

T6583

@Jackluyt while I agree it was a decent quest list my Ch. 2 city had terrible luck with certain quests such as collect 4 enchantments without an alternative. I don’t have more than 3 provinces maxed unlocked for tourney, Magic academy is at level 2, ran out of CC’s and spell fragments, and had terrible luck getting them from visits. I also struggled with some of the collect relic quests which really put the breaks on me completing the event. Granted a level 6 golem is still helpful to my city. I would have liked to have seen some alternates to avoid having gotten stuck for almost 2 days on a single quest. I really feel bad for all the small cities that might make it far enough to only be hit with that last daily quest.

guivou

with a small city as mine (level 2 ) , very difficult the last quest , but i succeded with great anticipation : kept more than one province avaliable for the last day and also in magic accademy 5 relics were waiting for several days to be collected ...
in live without tounament it will be complicated for all cities big and small

DeletedUser1953

... Too much work yesterday, happily, on my main city i did at the morning ... on the secondary city 3000-3500 currency to the trash, it is my fault, i loose motivation to connect because of new tournaments (you should connect every day for tournament !).

Jackluyt

Except for all the little cities who had to collect 20 relics on the final day. This will be a much bigger problem on the Live servers because it will be on a day in between tournaments. People on the US forum wanted me to pass that along to @Marindor to pass along to the devs, just in case it would make a difference.

Good point!
That quest will be near to impossible for many, unless there is a Tournament running on the final day.

Skillpowers

Good point!
That quest will be near to impossible for many, unless there is a Tournament running on the final day.
get a 5 relic ready from the magic academy the day before and try to find another one on the day itself , thats already 10 relics.

Pauly7

Plus it's usually not too much trouble to clear a few province encounters with a small city, especially if you're inclined to be ready for them appearing.

guivou

not so easy where your map is "red" with difficult province , and you have not enough ressources to trade. (need to research squad size before)

Lushette

Can we just stop with the evolving buildings as the main prize in these events. We have flogged evolving buildings to death and it really is time for something new.

Pauly7

Something new would be good. I don't hate the concept of evolving buildings though. It would just be nice to have a main prize worth winning again. It's been a long time.

Karvest

Not sure if next evo building worth winning, but there would be a conversion recipe for artifacts, so newbie players can evolve their brown/polar bear.
GCnMDOn.png

DeletedUser3289

Not sure if next evo building worth winning, but there would be a conversion recipe for artifacts, so newbie players can evolve their brown/polar bear.
GCnMDOn.png
Looking forward to conversion recipes. And sneak peek into what the new bear provides.

DeletedUser3289

Coins, supplies, T5 goods... and it looks like a feeding effect which gives 6KP for each subsequent pet food used (if I understand it right).
Thanks a lot Pauly7. Then I’m keen. Both for the building or conversion recipe.