• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Jaxom

I agree that the 25% supply reward is ridiculous. If it is intended to compensate us for the tournament it should at least be a 50%!

I still am going for nothing but troops. I am ignoring the rest of the daily prizes. No better than what I already have.

Lovec Krys

A 25% Supply windfall as a daily exclusive!? :mad: I am sure Inno can to better then this and don't need us to provide tons of examples of what would be better. Seriously, I can't believe people are happy with this event. If it doesn't get better, I won't even bother doing it on my live world :confused:
Sure they can do better - next time it will be 10%. You know, nerfing everything is trendy (and then they will be surprized when players stop playing the game)

DeletedUser2526

Maybe its me but I really thing the Marble,Steel,Plank quest is recurring back to back and even a medium level player like me cant produce back tobackamounts of those frustrating to have to wait 2 days to finish one quest.... just sayin... space them out please!

Karvest

1594886985507.png

Pauly7

I have noticed the percentage chance of winning daily prizes has dropped by about a third in all chests. Has the event been altered, or could this be something to do with me progressing a certain way before they make the probability of prizes less favourable?

FieryArien

I have noticed the percentage chance of winning daily prizes has dropped by about a third in all chests. Has the event been altered, or could this be something to do with me progressing a certain way before they make the probability of prizes less favourable?
From today’s release notes:
  • Probabilities to win certain prizes in the Beacons of Power have been adjusted, to better spread the chances of winning Daily Prizes and other Beacon rewards between different options instead of having select Beacons that will always be chosen .

Pauly7

Hmm, so presumably that means that there is a better chance to win daily prizes in some of the chests. I haven't seen them.

DeletedUser3314

Compared to my previous calculations is seems Inno made it more expensive to get a daily although the most expensive chests are a bit cheaper now:
1594904030064.png

I wonder what MinMax Gamer's calculator is going to say...

Last edited by a moderator:

guivou

with new cities on beta some quest are very difficult : does it exists other solution : with only one province in the tourney and no magic accademy (and no relics to craft spell either )

37Gain 3 Enchantment items

41Collect 4 Enchantment items

DeletedUser3314

with new cities on beta some quest are very difficult : does it exists other solution : with only one province in the tourney and no magic accademy (and no relics to craft spell either )

Oh great, I'm stuck at 37 right now so in 4 more quest I'll be stuck again, nice, looking forward to it. :(

FieryArien

And that’s not the first one. I’m around 28th quest now and I recently had “2 Enchantments” quest. It was coupled (not OR, but AND) with something else, maybe producing Simple tools? So great, I’m already looking forwards 37 and 41. :-(

On the other hand I suppose a player isn’t expected to stay in the first chapter for a very long time. Certainly not the whole long event ... I tried to hurry (because I want to open at least second elixir province to play with, but they are so far!) and I’m actually building Magic Academy at the moment. That’s 2 days and several hours. So up to 2 weeks for a casual player?

Enevhar Aldarion

Anywhere you can get an enchantment will count for the quests, including the enchantments you can win from two of the Beacons.

Deleted User - 81190

It is now also the best chest for dailies as it is still 30% chance of hitting it, except it will now cost only 83. I fully expect it to be nerfed ASAP ;)
...And I was not disappointed in my forecast. I have updated strategy calculators. Here are the changes in results:

- Grand Prizes: not impacted (no changes in chest costs and GP tokens payouts)
- KP+AWKP: up by 5% (and now back on par with the previous event for the same amount of event currency)
- Daily Prizes: down by 25% (!) - this is also way below the previous event

So let me translate "better spread the chances of winning Daily Prizes" from Inno-speak to English: "we're going to nerf Daily Rewards". Waiting to hear that this is not technically a nerf, because... reasons? Probably not to overwhelm us with all those fabulous rewards. /s

Inno just keeps on giving.

DeletedUser1953

Compared to my previous calculations is seems Inno made it more expensive to get a daily although the most expensive chests are a bit cheaper now:
View attachment 7588

I wonder what MinMax Gamer's calculator is going to say...

@Lord Soth
For the 28 chest, the SK per + can not be 28, because there is a chance to win scroll ! => 25.6 (but it is always the baddest chest for +)

It is not a balacing because all daily rate are keept/reduced => nerf, after you reduce the number of event currency, now reduce the number of daily price, do you test the below limit to find the threshold to find when player stop to play the event ?