• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Dony

King of Bugs
I repeat: inno said 1 blueprint = 1 RR and RR update all the magical buildings and event buildings .
you missed few announcements last 2 months, things got changed, this is not true anymore
I have 65 BP for which I must to pay to convert , what you don't understand? And will take me a lot of time if I will play this game.
not only you, but every single person who plays this game, exactly the same for everybody, you have waited 2 years for this, i am pretty sure you can wait another 1 year till you convert all your BPs

DeletedUser2704

you missed few announcements last 2 months, things got changed, this is not true anymore

not only you, but every single person who plays this game, exactly the same for everybody, you have waited 2 years for this, i am pretty sure you can wait another 1 year till you convert all your BPs
I didn't miss anything.
I say it isn;t fair from INNO , we were lied.
Any Blueprints you have will be changed into the new spell RR - no extra felics, no catalyts ,no huge time to convert!
No , I will not wait another 1 year , I will go to another game on internet.
It's just 1 click away.
LE I'd wait for live implementation and finish the constructs in up to 1 month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember (again) English only in the forum please.

una soluzione accettabile sarebbe in aggiunta ai tornei 5 rr e la possibilità di crearli una garanzia di mettere edifici che producono rr negli eventi con le stesse caratteristiche della libreria di carting sarebbe buono anche per 50 giorni :)

Translation =
an acceptable solution would be in addition to the 5 rr tournaments and the possibility to create them a guarantee to put buildings that produce rr in the events with the same characteristics of the carting library would be good also for 50 days :)

DeletedUser1657

Awesome to see a conversion for BP and for broken shards. Have been waiting for ever on a use for my shards. It probably doesn't improve the enars embassy status as a wonder though, maybe it should give free spell fragments as well :p:rolleyes:

I figure the crafting option was used as it was an existing mechanic and lets us gain a conversion quicker then trying to create a brand new mechanism. The only real issue I have is the strong reliance on luck to get a recipe. This is more of an issue with the broken shards which have a cap of 10 so I could find my broken shards get wasted simply because I have bad luck and no recipe turned up at all. Hopefully the reality is better than that but it will also depend on the frequency with which a person can earn broken shards. Due to the cap it is feasible for a person to max out their broken shards within a day or 2 (depending on certain factors) and still have no crafting recipe appear. I think some work still needs to happen in terms of broken shards but this is a good start.

While I am sure it won't happen, I would love it if a crafting option was locked to blueprints/broken shards and rotated through them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

From the reactions it seems that magic academy is not used much by most players here.
For me (and others who uses magic academy full time) the main problem is that the conversion requires catalysts. And catalyst creation takes away time in magic academy and lowers production of other spells - in my case magical manufacturing, which means that with magic academy creating catalyst I can no longer use magical manufacturing spell everyday like i used to.

The only way of fixing this is either separate catalyst creation from other spells into it's own queue or make spell creation in magic academy faster (either by changing times or rise max. level or both).

Heymrdiedier

From the reactions it seems that magic academy is not used much by most players here.
For me (and others who uses magic academy full time) the main problem is that the conversion requires catalysts. And catalyst creation takes away time in magic academy and lowers production of other spells - in my case magical manufacturing, which means that with magic academy creating catalyst I can no longer use magical manufacturing spell everyday like i used to.

The only way of fixing this is either separate catalyst creation from other spells into it's own queue or make spell creation in magic academy faster (either by changing times or rise max. level or both).
from my own experience, i stopped using the academy to make spells as soon as i figuered out how T4 T5 and T6 work.
All the usefull spells from academy use runes that you also need for your sentient good bonusses. I ended up with almost 0% bonus when i got to T4.
So because of this my acadamy now only makes the CC, because its the only thing that doesnt use runes that i need....
if i want usefull spells, i got no choice then to get them from tournament of questrewards.....

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier I have no problem with runes for expired goods even with magic academy lv 5 full time creating magical manufacturing - my rune income from tourney solves it. All my runes are over 500 pieces (lowest dust with 672, others over 1000, not used over 2000).

MalpA

I have 65 BP for which I must to pay to convert , what you don't understand? And will take me a lot of time if I will play this game.

Hmm why people forgeting that We still getting energy to "box reward" while We crafting? You only wasting a bit of time (5h is not eternity) aditional We getting a lot, and a lot, and a lot of time busters, so if You dont like to wait You still can make it faster with bosters :)
So assuming You paying 5h to convert BP into RR spell and in aditional You getting 8 energy for 3 catalyst... its extreamly good deal for me. Every 25 RR craft We have a chance for 500 diamonds.
Like i said before its one of the best thing INNO give us in last time.
WP INNO

DeletedUser1657

@Marindor
Back some time ago we were promised a royal restoration spell, see thread below.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/compensation-for-event-building-rebalancing.10647/

With all of the changes to how the spell will now work compared to original intent are we still expecting a single RR, a larger quantity of RR or a blueprint? Any indication as to when the compensation will arrive? I am guessing after things go live and the update is finalised.

Looking forward to an update on this matter.:)

DeletedUser2576

What most people forget is that 5 recipes , 3 times a day, 7 days a week makes 105 recipes per week.
So in average (including missing some 8 hour slots) you see every recipe 1 time a week, which makes
you able to convert 6(!) BPs per week. With only getting one new one each week your stockpile should decrease very fast
so converting your BPs does not take that long as some people stated above.
I have about 80 BPs at the moment so it takes me about 16 weeks which is totally fine from my point of view.

When all BPs are gone the 1 and 2 BP recipe will be worthless because you only use the 3ish one because best catalyst rate.

DeletedUser2576

when all BPs are gone, the 3ish will be useless because you won't have the 3 BPs ;)
I meant that you only use the 3ish one as soon as you got 3 new BPs. Most of the time (67% if you want to exchange each BP and getting 10 chests each week) it will be useless.

maxiqbert

some people don't like to wait ;)
but I see your point. More so if you think about keeping a pair of BPs for the odd magic stuff you may have.

DeletedUser2704

Hmm why people forgeting that We still getting energy to "box reward" while We crafting? You only wasting a bit of time (5h is not eternity) aditional We getting a lot, and a lot, and a lot of time busters, so if You dont like to wait You still can make it faster with bosters :)
So assuming You paying 5h to convert BP into RR spell and in aditional You getting 8 energy for 3 catalyst... its extreamly good deal for me. Every 25 RR craft We have a chance for 500 diamonds.

catalysts = 6 hour to have one => 1170 hours means 48 days to made only catalysts for conversion in MA, nothing else.
I use the time boosters for buildings in my city and the number of them it is limited.
Regarding the chance for 500 diamonds we have same chance for others recipes too.

Deleted User - 60107

What most people forget is that 5 recipes , 3 times a day, 7 days a week makes 105 recipes per week.
So in average (including missing some 8 hour slots) you see every recipe 1 time a week, which makes
you able to convert 6(!) BPs per week. With only getting one new one each week your stockpile should decrease very fast
so converting your BPs does not take that long as some people stated above.
I have about 80 BPs at the moment so it takes me about 16 weeks which is totally fine from my point of view.

When all BPs are gone the 1 and 2 BP recipe will be worthless because you only use the 3ish one because best catalyst rate.
You forget that recipes can repeat. So among those 105 you might never see certain recipes while at the same time see a particular recipe multiple times (2-3, or even more than 3).

DeletedUser2576

You forget that recipes can repeat. So among those 105 you might never see certain recipes while at the same time see a particular recipe multiple times (2-3, or even more than 3).
That does not matter for calculating the avarage outcome.
Sure you can get weeks where you can exchange 12 BPs and weeks where you can exchange 0 BPs but that does not change the average outcome.

Lovec Krys

And that does not change the fact, that if you want to craft BP>RR, you can't produce anything else in MA while creating catalysts for the BP>RR.
(my biggest issue with this)

DeletedUser2734

One fact I don't like very much is that: All calculations are founded on the assumption, that players have an Magical Academie Level 5.
But this means lots of Diamonds for everyone.

Long time ago when the discussions about BP started, there were thoughts about the possibility upgrading the Magical Academy with BP, too.
Perhaps, if the actual concept for the RSS will be the final one, we should remember this Idea again to change something about leveling up the Magical Academy.

Heymrdiedier

One fact I don't like very much is that: All calculations are founded on the assumption, that players have an Magical Academie Level 5.
But this means lots of Diamonds for everyone.

Long time ago when the discussions about BP started, there were thoughts about the possibility upgrading the Magical Academy with BP, too.
Perhaps, if the actual concept for the RSS will be the final one, we should remember this Idea again to change something about leveling up the Magical Academy.
nowadays theres lots of ways to get diamonds without spending real cash on it. chapter chests, quests at end of chapter and wishing wells. Most of us upgrade the builder and magic academy with diamonds we get that way...