1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Sirsmithy

Sirsmithy Member

I only saw 1 piece of the set for now... so this doesn’t help much neither...
    The drop rate for RR is awfully low, must be changed in my opinion.

grasuxxl likes this.
  2. Richord

Richord Well-Known Member

I don't want a chance on a conversion possibility, I need/want a function that provides me with an option to convert whenever I want. I've way too many BP's to wait for the conversion option!

EdwardTrunk and Sirsmithy like this.
  3. Sirsmithy

Sirsmithy Member

I am on the same opinion

4. Sirsmithy

Sirsmithy Member

So, I still cannot change my opinion. I’m stocking up my blueprints instead of getting fewer in my inventory.
    Could you somehow increase the drop chance for the RR, at least?

5. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

That shouldn't happen for long. Give it time to average out.

6. Stella Solaris

Stella Solaris Active Member

Hello everybody,

Is it just me or are there other who also are not beeing offered to craft RRSs?

Short after the conversion opportunity was released I had it in my crafting option in beta, UK 1 and UK 2, a couple of times. I think I could convert 2 or 2 blueprints all in all outside beta. Never any offers in DE2. And it's already weeks now that I don't see any.

Tell me pls what is going on? Before I quit the game because I am so furious! :( My patience is finished. I am sitting on 45+ blueprints in UK2 and still a good share in DE2. I have been waiting to be able to covert it really long. So what is it now that it is not coming, once again?

Stella

7. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

@Stella Solaris
    You've played enough of Inno's events to know how random works. On average you should get each recipe once a week, but it's totally possible to get 10 recipes one week and zero for 4 weeks. That's how "random" works.

8. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

Converted more than 20 blueprints for now, total amount went from 60+ to 47 (8 of them in last few days), still a long way to go, but it's finite.=)

Heymrdiedier and SoggyShorts like this.
  9. salandrine

salandrine Well-Known Member

I get a lot of these blueprint changes in my academy and I dont need them and I want them to hide.

This is the other side. It is random, so what?

this generation, I believe, there is no patience any more.

Golden Awaken likes this.
  10. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

why are you talking about generations? not a lot of youngsters play this game anyway, it wouldnt surprise me at all that he/she is even of your generation :)

young people wouldnt be able to afford the amount of cash this game asks for anyway :) inno surely targets an older and richer playerbase

edeba likes this.
  11. salandrine

salandrine Well-Known Member

you know my generation? wow, you are very good. ;)

And you dont have to spend money to play this game. Maybe the game asks for money, but it is my decision to spend or not. On Are I am with the dragons now and on Beta I am with the dwarfs. And my money spent was not more than a normal pocket money is, all together, not monthly. lol

12. Sirsmithy

Sirsmithy Member

It looks like, I just have to complain, and I get recipes for the RR. This week I got an insane amount of it. I almost converted now all of them...

13. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

Are u checking the academy on each 3 cycles everyday?

It ain't fast but I have already converted quite a few. The only way I forsee a gain in blueprints is if you're missing the recipes on some of the times you're not checking the magic academy when it does show up. Or if you're insanely unlucky for weeks in a row now.

14. Sirsmithy

Sirsmithy Member

Sure, I am checking it on each cycle. But as I stated, after my last complaint I got it almost on every cycle. About 6-7 times this week. So I am shortly running out of blueprints, which should be the goal... ;)

15. Mykan

Mykan Well-Known Member

That's me, have had 1 recipe appear, a 20 or 30 one. My BP stock is currently going up not down. LOL
    Its just random luck.

Scoobydoo likes this.