• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

DeletedUser2734

I like this solution. Why?

By waiting for a recipe and needing other ingredients, it is something special to upgrade an event building - still valuable.
I think, that this is an important fact - otherwise events would loose their importance and - at least - the players loose fun.

But I wouldn't like it, if the chance to find a recipe for the RRS really would be only once a week, that is far too less.

I think a change in the frequency of the apprearance may solve this problems and is probably not difficult to implement.
A kind of "finetuning" ...

Wowwie

one per week
ghesh better than nothing i suppose
I am not one that cares
at least the option is there( and hopefully not taken away)
I am not going to worry about it What Inno does what Inno does
Event buildings do not mean that much to me they can be disenchanted or replaced
as far as blue print i could care less(unless you have magic buildings they are useless(but if you do then you want your 10 chests)
I have learnt to play the game with what is available
in with the new out with the old
Thoughts and ideas come and go
What is good today may be crap tomorrow
I log in my game greeted by the friends I've met over the years
and play my lil building game

DeletedUser2630

Even if you have 10 chests every week, so at 20 RR a week, it will not be enough for you to never have to play the event. These are completely unnecessary concerns.

What they offered us is simply useless. In fact, I will use it for some small buildings, but otherwise events will come earlier, so I will change them in them.

If you add 20 RRs to the tournament, or at least 10-15, you'll save yourself one favorite set. But everything? unreal!

Karvest

one per week
Not one per week, but at least one per week with 97% chance. It can be more than one per week (with a lower chance, of course).
But yeah, at the end (when BP stash would be depleted) it would be one per week, limited by BP income.

DeletedUser2734

Event buildings do not mean that much to me they can be disenchanted or replaced

I don't think so. Since there are the Sets, they are not as easy to replace as it was before when there where only to kinds of buildings: culture or culture and people.
Acually I calculate with supplies and - more important - Goods. Furthermore Mana and Seeds.

I like to calculate with this benefits and it probably gets more difficult to replace a set, increasing with the number of different benefits,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2704

I like this solution. Why?

I think a change in the frequency of the apprearance may solve this problems and is probably not difficult to implement.
A kind of "finetuning" ...
You Like? Me NOT
1 player with 1 blueprint needs 10 seconds to update 1 magical building ( 5X3 ), ok?
Me, same 1 blueprint need to made 6 catalysts ( 36 hours ) + 18 relics and I'll wait a time ( 8 hours to ...??? hours till I have the oportunity to made the conversion.
Looks like same?
The change in the frequency of the apprearance don't solve the problem for me, I wil need over 1 year to change all my BP in RR

DeletedUser607

So if we call it 100%, and the average is 2 bps converted, then players with 80 BP in the bank need 80 weeks to convert, right?
20 Bps takes 20 weeks etc
Assuming they are still earning 1 new BP per week as well.

BTW how many VV for crafting Rr or AW from BRS?

actually no...

that's more or less the worst case szenario, if you get the 1 BP --> 10 RR spell once per week.

but with a chance of 1/3 per day, there is a really nice chance to get 2 offers to change the BP to RRs. and then, the chance is 1/3 for each of the spells.

so, 1-6 BP per week, sounds quite okay-ish.

for example, I found today a 30RR-recipe, which is quite nice.

so for those FS, who get a BP every week: 5 RR + 1 BP (10 RR) is quite a nice deal.

from my point of view: not ideal, but quite nice.

Heymrdiedier

you all seem to focus on the one per week. But thats the chance of getting one of the 3 recipes.
Since 1 recipe converts 1 BP, another converst 2BP and the third converts 3 BP, that means you can convert average 2 BP per week.

with 1 being obtained each week, that means you can get rid of 1 stockpiled a week.

DeletedUser2704

you all seem to focus on the one per week. But thats the chance of getting one of the 3 recipes.
Since 1 recipe converts 1 BP, another converst 2BP and the third converts 3 BP, that means you can convert average 2 BP per week.

with 1 being obtained each week, that means you can get rid of 1 stockpiled a week.
I had 65 BP till now.
How many weeks I need to change my BP's in RR's?
+ catalysts +relics?
and the Bp still growing in each week

Karvest

if you have a stockpile of BP, you should have same stockpile of relics for catalysts.
We'll see how it would be going, but seems it won't be a big problem to convert all BPs into RRs. Yes, it would take some time, but finite.

DeletedUser2704

if you have a stockpile of BP, you should have same stockpile of relics for catalysts.
We'll see how it would be going, but seems it won't be a big problem to convert all BPs into RRs. Yes, it would take some time, but finite.
The relics ar not a problem, the catalysts are. 6 hour to have one - 1170 hours means 48 days to made only catalysts in MA, nothing else.
I repet what I'd said earlier
1 player with 1 blueprint needs 10 seconds to update 1 magical building ( 5X3 ), ok?
Me, same 1 blueprint need to made 6 catalysts ( 36 hours ) + 18 relics and I'll wait a time ( 8 hours to ...??? hours till I have the oportunity to made the conversion.
Looks like same?
It Isn't FAIR

Dony

King of Bugs
The relics ar not a problem, the catalysts are. 6 hour to have one - 1170 hours means 48 days to made only catalysts in MA, nothing else.
I repet what I'd said earlier
Looks like same?
It Isn't FAIR
why it should be the same?
magical buildings are premium (ppl paid for it), upgrading event buildings is for everybody (free for all)
if you want it faster then better to have big wallet

Karvest

The same player with blueprints and a bunch of magical buildings still need same catalysts/relics/time to upgrade his event buildings. And he would do it, because sets are better than any magical building. This is fair enough. And mach more fair than having a stockpile of BP's that you can't use at all.
Also you can speed up this process using time instants.
1 BP need max 3 catalysts for conversion, or even less if you are lucky enough to get recipe with 2/3 BP (5/7 catalysts).

DeletedUser2704

why it should be the same?
magical buildings are premium (ppl paid for it), upgrading event buildings is for everybody (free for all)
if you want it faster then better to have big wallet
LOL
They paid for it ,I agrere, but they have benefits for pay.
More peoples, more culture from magic residences, more space in theirs towns and faster development.
It is enough.

Because INNO said Any Blueprints you have will be changed into the new spell RR ?
Because I take same BP in same conditions like moneyplayers?
Because the moneyplayers was angry 1 implemantations of RR when the RR couldn't cover 1 magical building update?
The current situations it is because the revolt of moneyplayers ( I'm agree their point of view that tha RR's dosen't cover 1 update magical buildings ).
1 to 1 was perfect to update the magical and event buildings.

DeletedUser2124

una soluzione accettabile sarebbe in aggiunta ai tornei 5 rr e la possibilità di crearli una garanzia di mettere edifici che producono rr negli eventi con le stesse caratteristiche della libreria di carting sarebbe buono anche per 50 giorni :)

DeletedUser2704

It Isn't the same
I repeat: inno said 1 blueprint = 1 RR and RR update all the magical buildings and event buildings .
Now this thing it' no happened.
I have 65 BP for which I must to pay to convert , what you don't understand? And will take me a lot of time if I will play this game.
If INNO gives us the ability to convert what we have in stock up to live implementation of what we have in stock can be ok this version