• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

SoggyShorts

I think most of my spell fragments in live world come from the Spire since I went to the top every time.
Nah, @CrazyWizard made a chart proving just how few SF come from the spire.
If you craft a few times per day and have zero moonsets you also have basically zero SF even clearing full spire weekly.

Last edited:

SlyLady

So, can anyone tell me what today's daily prize is? I have a portal profit icon, with no description and when you "win" it, the whole program hangs. I had to reload, which showed my feathers awarded by not what the prize is. When you hover over chests, it says the daily prize is "1 x ???". I play on laptop, so don't know if mobile is same or not.

SoggyShorts

So, can anyone tell me what today's daily prize is? I have a portal profit icon, with no description
pp.png

SeekerElora

Welp. Everything else aside, I am a) really happy to have the chance to evolve my fire phoenix further, and b) I was so fascinated by the fact that I get troops delivered directly to my barracks that I blew through 600 event currency before realizing I want to save those to try for buildings instead. I don't regret it too much, though, because...free troops. It messes with my ability to keep my troops perfectly balanced like my obsessive self prefers, but it's still very tempting.

To be honest, I play events for builds that give me culture/mana/divine seeds more than for the evolving buildings. A few evolving buildings (brown bear and fire phoenix, winter owl, may tree and moon bear) have been nice enough that I actually want to build them, but other evolving buildings tend to get dated quickly and usually don't offer what I want (which is supplies, supplies, and maybe some KP or mana. But mostly supplies).

Aeva

Oké thnx @SoggyShorts . I actually have 7 sets. But now I found the math from @CrazyWizard I will start counting for a week to see what I actualley get from the sets and how much from the spire. I still suspect there also is a lot coming from the spire, but if thats 35 percent CW's math might be correct... Not that I doubt CW :p

ekarat

Related question: How do you get so much crafting in a day? I get 2-3 in a day, if I'm lucky. That link assumes 4/day is normal.

Do you use time boosters to get more in? Do you just craft something, even if all options suck? How do you not have spell fragments left over after using up all CCs, even with constantly making CCs in your MA?

Lovec Krys

Ehm, why do we have 7 quests with encounters or relics out of 10 between 23 and 33?
Some quests seems to be copy pasted from previous (25,26 it has exact 9h workshop combination like last event)
And some quests seems to be copy pasted even within the event (at least 24&29 - both 4 enc. map/tourney & 10VV).

Arthus

Those quests has nothing to do with Dragon Ark bonuses. At least for now on beta. That's just a different way to tell event storyline.

Then why they used "story quests" name in Ark... this is misleading eh

Last edited:

little bee

Related question: How do you get so much crafting in a day? I get 2-3 in a day, if I'm lucky. That link assumes 4/day is normal.

Do you use time boosters to get more in? Do you just craft something, even if all options suck? How do you not have spell fragments left over after using up all CCs, even with constantly making CCs in your MA?
Fist of all, 4 crafts per day don't need timeboosters. Even the longest possible crafting time is only 6h and most are shorter. So I only use timeboster to get two especially good rewards (e.g military booster+ petfood). I mostly craft the military boosts, petfood and supply instances, but when there is nothing better I might craft a 20 wp spell as well.

On my live world I have 2 libraries and my fragments are perfectly balanced. On the other hand, my CCs are piling up at an extremely slow rate.
Let me do some math.

Going to the top of the spire in a gold medal fellowship will give you:
- an average of 3*4900=14700 fragments,
- exactly 22 CCs from fellowship rewards and
- around 11 CCs from chests (both regular and mystery).
You can also craft up to 28 CCs per week in the MA for a total of 61 CCs per week. Assuming you use them at a ratio of 300 SF per CC and use all 14850 fragments from the spire, you will be left with 12 CCs per week.

This calculation changes drastically, if you add the library. Each set will give you 3675 fragments and 7 CCs per week. So with 1 library you can have 18375 fragments and 68 CCs per week. At the 300:1 ratio you will still be left with 7 CCs per week.
With 2 libraries you have 22,05k fragment and 75 CCs per week. So, you can still stockpile 1,5 CCs per week.
Any more libraries than that and your fragments will start piling up as there is no way for the CC production to keep up.

Last edited:

little bee

Personally, I find the current output of fragments and CCs from the spire to be nearly perfectly balanced. I quite intentionally build only as many libraries as I need for fragments. Building many of them floods the market with scrolls and thus hurts other players. So, I am happy to give up the extra CC per day, but not the fragments. Introducing the new 10k fragment recipie will completly ruin my balance. I will probably be forced to teleport another library back into my city to make up for the increased fragment demand. For other players it wil be a reason not to delete existing sets.
But we do want these sets to be deleted, so that the market can slowly recover. This is why I hate the new recipe. I really hope INNO will reconsider and change 10k fragments to something not produced by the library. Maybe 10 runefragments would work? It would not make a difference for old players who had multiple libraries for over a year, but it would be far more realistic for new players and those who kept the libraries to a minimum.

Arthus

@Arthus The best thing player can do with Dragon Ark is not to research it.

Free catalysts for opening academy chests are very good reward in my opinion. But you need to upgrade it from 2 catalysts to 7.
New players are limited to 1 library set unlike old players who can have more than 15 (i have 15 on live, 8 in city).

I just thought "story quest" is "story quest" as it is written.

Last edited:

Ursus Major

In the rise of the phenix cult
we do not understand the quest 53, when you ask to summon units with boost of time..; We have try to use time boost to produce units : nothing. We have try to summon units by using special "unit" spell we can receive in events, nothing too...
So is it a bug, or what do we have to do in this quest please ?

CrazyWizard

Fist of all, 4 crafts per day don't need timeboosters. Even the longest possible crafting time is only 6h and most are shorter. So I only use timeboster to get two especially good rewards (e.g military booster+ petfood). I mostly craft the military boosts, petfood and supply instances, but when there is nothing better I might craft a 20 wp spell as well.

On my live world I have 2 libraries and my fragments are perfectly balanced. On the other hand, my CCs are piling up at an extremely slow rate.
Let me do some math.

Going to the top of the spire in a gold medal fellowship will give you:
- an average of 3*4950=14850 fragments,
- exactly 22 CCs from fellowship rewards and
- around 11 CCs from chests (both regular and mystery).
You can also craft up to 28 CCs per week in the MA for a total of 61 CCs per week. Assuming you use them at a ratio of 300 SF per CC and use all 14850 fragments from the spire, you will be left with 11 CCs per week.

This calculation changes drastically, if you add the library. Each set will give you 3675 fragments and 7 CCs per week. So with 1 library you can have 18525 fragments and 68 CCs per week. At the 300:1 ratio you will still be left with 6 CCs per week.
With 2 libraries you have 22,2k fragment and 75 CCs per week. So, you can still stockpile 1 CC per week.
Any more libraries than that and your fragments will start piling up as there is no way for the CC production to keep up.

what am I missing?
Level 1:
1st chest 500 x 60% = 300
2nd chest 1000 x 40% = 400
3rd chest 1250 x 20% = 250
4th: none
5th chest 500 x 60% = 300
6th chest 1000 x 40% = 400
7th chest 1250 x 20% = 250
8th: none
9th chest 500 x 60% = 300
10th chest 1000 x 40% = 400