• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Enevhar Aldarion

i think what they did is they made phoenix artifacts from 2019 to be universal artifact for phoenixes events, and same will follow with bear artifacts 2019 for autumn events

I doubt that. Or else when the Phoenix artifacts were in the Spire prizes, it would have said you could use them for any Phoenix, and not just for the original three.

Arthus

just imagine value of that effect if unlimited quests will appear once again in any kind of form in the future, because even if quest will award only 20 currency it will round up to +1 extra

Yes and I can perfectly imagine that because of that they won't happen again. But who knows. Maybe we will get surprised.

:cool:

Karvest

so you can craft them now, but im only seeing 2 ashen artifacts -> phoenix artifact, and 3 blueprints -> 1 phoenix artifact. so what about coldfire artifacts, why cant those be turned into phoenix artifacts or ashen artifacts? or the other way around?
Because these 2 recipes replaced coldfire => old phoenix ones.
old phoenix => coldfire recipes are still in the list, though (not sure if they are active or not now).

little bee

its actually incredibly easy now to craft for new players, because if you dont have BP or spell fragment it can be substituted by diamonds, in the past if you didnt had artifacts, those couldnt be substituted by diamonds for exchange recipes.
Dont forget that this is to earn money for INNO not to give free items for newbies. Libraries can be completly ignored in this case
O.k. I guess giving out artifacts for diamonds is fine, even if they kept promising this wouldn't happen.
It's the spellfragments that make me angry. All this time we have been complaining about the scroll-flood the mods just kept saying it was the players fault for placeing to many libraries. And now that this is finally no longer possible, suddenly they are telling us that the joke is on us, we were supposed to build more of them. :mad:
And we definitevely shouldn't replace any of the one we still have. After all, a stable market is overrated. :mad:

If they want us to use diamonds on the evolving buildings they should just add an option to evolve with diamonds directly. At least that way it is fair.

CrazyWizard

just imagine value of that effect if unlimited quests will appear once again in any kind of form in the future, because even if quest will award only 20 currency it will round up to +1 extra
it's still inventory material for who god knows maybe some day in the future but most likely not. like many others before it.
That on itself is not an issue.

You talk about unlimited quests...in that case do 1 or 2 more quests for the same effect.
And I hope it will never return in it's old format.

Unlimited only works if there is a soft cap.
for example if you have a small town, in which you have to produce the event currency with a production chain.

It would be "unlimited" but the limited space and time still present a range beyond you can not ascend.

SoggyShorts

What is the point of a building giving 315 seeds/day when a single T4 lv 31 3h production costs 3000 seeds?!
So the option is to use it as a bad pop building that's always angry because you don't have it on a road or as an even worse pop building because it is on a road and gives you the same seeds as a festival merchant.... if you have 10 of them!

Karvest

So it's 279% bonus sentient good to your 100% base at maximum levels of both wonders.

This would give Ashen 4320 + 12053 = 16 373 T5 every 24h.

Don't ask me why - As i said I sent tickets and also asked on other forums and CM of live version said that it is intented.
If it works like that and intended, you should make a bug report about incorrect info shown when you look at production. Same thing for culture boost was fixed (now we see correct supplies/coins production info when we open that building ingame).

Lovec Krys

Seriously? Do I have to click the Back button when checking my quest state everytime after I login? (I just hope it is a bug and not another way to annoy us)
(just try it: Login, click on the event icon, click back, then reload and he is back!)
1614927218957.png

Darma

Bugger..now I have to deside...want this new bird or wanna try and get my Fire bird upgraded... is this LAST chance I get..or will there be other towards the old bird... hate this...

Pauly7

Bugger..now I have to deside...want this new bird or wanna try and get my Fire bird upgraded... is this LAST chance I get..or will there be other towards the old bird... hate this...
If you have any of the old birds not yet evolved then it should be a no-brainer.

SoggyShorts

Zero hesitation, 100% Fire bird.
Every evolution stage you get for that flaming chicken is like upgrading all 5 military damage wonders by 5 levels only better because of the formula.
Nothing else in the game even comes close.

Lovec Krys

Fire phoenix should be top priority.
Even for negotiators when they realize in latest chapters, that prices are rising much faster than production, especialy for the decaying goods(mana & orcs).
If not anything else, Fire Phoenix produces 5% PP every day on lv9+

ayvinul

I don't think these will ever return

Velours

Isn’t it strange that the feeding effect for the ashen phoenix is written 33 d? Should not it be 33 hrs?

Egwene al Vere

Can we please get some different quests to do? its always the same. Especially after the sleigh building, this one is pretty boring: beverages, buy kps, spend kps, standard goods, 3 hour jobs, 9 hour jobs, tools, relics, solve tournaments. Always the same quests.. I am hoping to convert the ashen evolve for another phoenix artifact, but so far I havent seen anything in the MA.

I am not sure if I even want to do this event due to the same-old-same-old-quests we are receiving. Its getting a bit too repetitive and boring to do the same stuff all the time. There's no challenge nor excitement in doing these kind of events if the quests dont get updated.

Also the ashen phoenix is really not worth the effort. The cold fire of last year was a much better building, and of course the older storm, aureate and fire even better. Nothing has really surpassed these 3 buildings yet. There is no benefit in doing this event actually other than to convert the ashen phoenix for one of the 3 older ones. I wont waste my pet food to get 1 extra feather. Its ridiculous.

The "avatar" at the end??? whats that about? If you must give us an avatar, rather give one of that guy we had last year, Aapo, who is also featuring in this one.

Arthus

Thank you. So, as the event is 20days long, we have 13 days bonus. If I understand you correctly.

It's 33 days because the longest event can take 33 days.
Winter Owl event was 33 days long because elvenar team had a christmas break during it.
It was the longest event that ever took place in elvenar. Before longest events were around 30 days.
Normally all seasonal events had around 28-30 days before, because there were mini-events in the game.
They transformed mini-events into full-time events while slightly reducing duration of them.
Halloween mini-event was made big event, same with beltane event (30.04-1.05 celtic sabbath) was made into May event.

CrazyWizard

Can we please get some different quests to do? its always the same. Especially after the sleigh building, this one is pretty boring: beverages, buy kps, spend kps, standard goods, 3 hour jobs, 9 hour jobs, tools, relics, solve tournaments. Always the same quests.. I am hoping to convert the ashen evolve for another phoenix artifact, but so far I havent seen anything in the MA.

I am not sure if I even want to do this event due to the same-old-same-old-quests we are receiving. Its getting a bit too repetitive and boring to do the same stuff all the time. There's no challenge nor excitement in doing these kind of events if the quests dont get updated.

Also the ashen phoenix is really not worth the effort. The cold fire of last year was a much better building, and of course the older storm, aureate and fire even better. Nothing has really surpassed these 3 buildings yet. There is no benefit in doing this event actually other than to convert the ashen phoenix for one of the 3 older ones. I wont waste my pet food to get 1 extra feather. Its ridiculous.

The "avatar" at the end??? whats that about? If you must give us an avatar, rather give one of that guy we had last year, Aapo, who is also featuring in this one.

could you tell us what those quest should be?
Be aware they should be possible for everyone at all levels.

Good luck.