• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

iDavis

For those of you, who were used to use my building tables on CZ forum, I have created and transferred them to my new platform, which, in addition to other new features, also finally allowed me to implement the full evolving building display feature, as well as new comparison and filter tools for the event buildings.
All the new buildings from this event are already published there.

Biloutte91

Last "gain" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1614853591636.png

maxiqbert

what's the matter with the fairy's retreat?

I like the portrait to gain at the end :)
Not disbalance to be feared :)

Lovec Krys

@ayvinul The only problem of Goddess is that you can get only one. Now with 20 or 30, that would be a different story (which is exactly why we won't get more than one).

@Inno: Again pop/cult/seed hybrids? Didn't you learn that those are the worst?
What is the point of a building giving 315 seeds/day when a single T4 lv 31 3h production costs 3000 seeds?!
If you are trolling us, then I suggest to give us pop/cult/seed/mana/orc/coin/tools hybrid with production of 5 of each per 168h next time.

Arthus

Goddess of Disappointment xD
I love how this Phoenix looks.

Are the "Story Quests" made for the Chapter 17 "Dragon Ark" wonder to give sentient goods outside of chapters?
1614858708734.png

iDavis

I honestly like to see avatar as an event reward. The fact that it replaces something what can potentially produce diamonds is a different story, but the possibility to have some unique avatar, that might become something like "album sticker" in the future of participation in this event, is I think pretty nice.

ayvinul

did anyone build the phoenix yet ? how does the 1% of event currency work ? it seems pretty vague. Specifically: no idea how long the feeding effect works, nor what you would get... 1% of your stockpile ? some arbitrary measure ?...

Arthus

did anyone build the phoenix yet ? how does the 1% of event currency work ? it seems pretty vague. Specifically: no idea how long the feeding effect works, nor what you would get... 1% of your stockpile ? some arbitrary measure ?...

Feeding works around 33 days, once you feed it then it's meant to last whole event.
It gives 0.020 bonus event currency per quest.
Means like if you have quest for 50 feathers, it gives 50 x 0.020 = 1.

Droopy

Feeding works around 33 days, once you feed it then it's meant to last whole event.
It gives 0.020 bonus event currency per quest.
Means like if you have quest for 50 feathers, it gives 50 x 0.020 = 1.
That would be 2 percent

Droopy

I understood from the reply on a bug report that the text "Your Grace EMPTY" is as intented, but to me it's very confusing what they try to tell you with it.

Attachments

• elvenar-beta-20210304.jpg
    elvenar-beta-20210304.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 663