• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Arthus

Scouting/VV quests are the issue once again...
There's too low ammount quests that involve player being active, 5/15/1h production ones

Edit: Sorry i wrote "too many" before i meant "not too many".
Just long scoutings and VV.

Last edited:

ayvinul

this event is tougher than the previous one! number of seeds at the same quest number is slightly lower (even using the phœnix super-power) and the chests, on average, cost one seed more per flag (went up from 21.7 to 22.7 on average, assuming all chests have equal probability)

GerdyaanB

Does someone knows what the small exclamation marks are depicting ?(in the tasks and reward overview )
Part of the Milestone timeline...

Karvest

These marks just show the step where you get next event storyline text.
Probably they are too lazy to invent unique texts for all the quests and decided to limit the amount of storywriters work.

Lovec Krys

@Egwene al Vere No, what I meant was that you wouldn't like any new quests Inno devs could developed.
For example last time they got creative we got quests like Fight and Negotiate instead of solve encounter.
And I'm prety sure that there are much worse quests they can create (those which are difficult to solve by portion of players)

GerdyaanB

These marks just show the step where you get next event storyline text.
Probably they are too lazy to invent unique texts for all the quests and decided to limit the amount of storywriters work.
Can you elaborate a bit more? Dont understand ......

Karvest

Story quests are meant for chapter 17+ players to get bonuses from Dragon Ark outside of chapter quests i guess.
It rewards "sentient goods of 3rd tier for story quests".
Those quests has nothing to do with Dragon Ark bonuses. At least for now on beta. That's just a different way to tell event storyline.

SoggyShorts

One thing I'm not sure that I like about the quests in this event is that the shanty town quests continue into the 50s and perhaps all the way.

In the previous few events after #30 or so you could delete all of your level 1 turd buildings and move on with your city but now you still need a bunch of 3h and 9h T1s as well as groceries.

I used to really enjoy having to plan and make a huge turd town for events, but I totally understand how other players disliked the disruption to regular play and I thought we'd moved away from that style for this reason.

This hybrid where no one is happy doesn't seem like the right move.

ekarat

No, you might be able to craft 9 of these, but the average new player will not be able to. It is almost impossible to stock up that many spellfragments without multiple libraries. And those are no longer available.

So, all this recipie does is to punish the players that didn't overuse the library and flood the game with useless scrolls. It is about as fair as having a special reward for the biggest climate killers.

I have 186k spell fragments, but I do not have multiple libraries. On the other hand, I don't have stockpiled blueprints.

Aeva

I think most of my spell fragments in live world come from the Spire since I went to the top every time.