• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.27

DeletedUser118

Did you guys change anything related to the builder's hut? I have a feeling I lost all my help on it, even though I upgraded only one building this morning AND already had a fellow give me back my boost. But now after the update, that boost as well as all others were gone. :confused:

DeletedUser118

Nothing should be changed there. Could it be this bug is back? Let's hope not :oops:

Thankfully its not. After logging in this morning I still had 3 boosts on my builder's hut. I used one to upgrade my Armories and a fellow of mine gave me back the boost. This all happened before today's update. After it another fellow of mine could suddenly help my builder's hut again, even though I did not use any more boosts. Instead all three I had before the update now vanished. This is very strange.

DeletedUser724

• Chapter 3 Ancient Wonders have got their rebalancing!
    - Endless Excavation: Instead of giving a fixed amount of supplies, it now gives a percentage of the supply storage in your Main Hall (based on the level of the AW).
    - Needles of the Tempest: Nothing changed in the calculations, only slight changes in the way the information is presented.
endless in inventory game world 3,200/24 hour, beta world 40,800/24 hour
needles......training speed 226 game world 49%

any 1 can explain what does 226 mean ?? to me 49% is very clear message to me
but 226 ??? what is it , is it 226%

Dony

King of Bugs
  • Chapter 3 Ancient Wonders have got their rebalancing!
    - Endless Excavation: Instead of giving a fixed amount of supplies, it now gives a percentage of the supply storage in your Main Hall (based on the level of the AW).
    - Needles of the Tempest: Nothing changed in the calculations, only slight changes in the way the information is presented.
endless in inventory game world 3,200/24 hour, beta world 40,800/24 hour
needles......training speed 226 game world 49%

any 1 can explain what does 226 mean ?? to me 49% is very clear message to me
but 226 ??? what is it , is it 226%
you need to read it properly, wording changed for needles
the problem till now was it was impossible to know training speed in barracks if you had last available upgrade, now you can check it in needles

DeletedUser1596

I am no programmer, but how much time does this kind of change (+9% -> 109%...) take? About a minute? I know that there is much more work going on in the background and this is probably released in bits just to fill that awkward silence between major changes, but is it really necessary to feed us a minute's work every week? Come on, bring it all at once, we can handle that :)

DeletedUser1665

Did you guys change anything related to the builder's hut? I have a feeling I lost all my help on it, even though I upgraded only one building this morning AND already had a fellow give me back my boost. But now after the update, that boost as well as all others were gone. :confused:

I also noticed on the Live server this morning after an update that was not announced that even the city's I visited in World that have been dead for months all of a sudden gave me the ability to polish their builder (which wasn't there before).

SoggyShorts

Is there a chart yet?

DeletedUser1596

Is there a chart yet?

Did you try Elvenarchitect?

DeletedUser1657

Is there a chart yet?

Prod_Endless_Excavation.jpg

Produces every 24 hours

Prod_Tome_of_Secrets.jpg

Produces when scouting

SoggyShorts

Endless Excavation Versus Workshops:
Chapter 5 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 15
L 15 workshop

4,060 base/24h
2,030 @150% culture
12 squares
10 squares or level 15 houses for the 472 pop needed
--------------
277 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
733 supplies/square on 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

Level 1 Endless excavation
13,200 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
660 supplies per square

Level Endless excavation
15,400 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
770 supplies per square

Conclusion:
A level 1 Endless excavation makes slightly less supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 5.
A level 2 Endless excavation makes slightly more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 5.

But that's before you factor in the culture you need for 150% bonus and the culture for your Workshops+support buildings
Chapter 6 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 17
L 17 workshop

5,670 base/24h
2,835 @150% culture
15 squares
1.5 level 17 houses for the 660 pop needed
12 squares
--------------
315 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
837 supplies/square on 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

17,100 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
855 supplies per square

Conclusion: A level 1 Endless excavation makes more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 6.
(unless you run 1h productions and/or spells)
And that's before you factor in the culture you need for 150% bonus and the culture for your Workshops+support buildings
Chapter 7 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 19
L 19 workshop
7610 base/24h
3805 @150% culture
18 squares
1.67 level 19 houses for the 922 pop needed
13.5 squares
-----------------
362 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
962 supplies/square 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

23,100 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
1,155 supplies per square

Conclusion: A level 1 Endless excavation makes more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 7.
And that's before you factor in the culture you need for 150% bonus and the culture for your Workshops+support buildings
Chapter 8 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 21
L 21 workshop

8510 base/24h
4255 @150% culture
18 squares
1.25 level 21 houses for the 1,132 pop needed
15 squares
-----------------
386 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
1,028 supplies/square 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

31,200 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
1,560 supplies per square

Conclusion: A level 1 Endless excavation makes more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 8.
Chapter 9 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 23
L 23 workshop

10,600 base/24h
5,300 @150% culture
20 squares
1.53 level 23 houses for the 1,534 pop needed
18.4 squares
-----------------
414 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
1,100 supplies/square 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

40,800 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
2,040 supplies per square

Conclusion: A level 1 Endless excavation makes more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 9.
Chapter 10 after MH and workshops are upgraded to Level 25
L 25 workshop

11,800 base/24h
5,900 @150% culture
20 squares
1 level 25 houses for the 1,872 pop needed
15 squares
-----------------
505 supplies/square on 24h production with 150% culture
1,340 supplies/square 9h+3h+3h+3h+3h+3h production with 150% culture

52,200 supplies/24h
20 squares
-----------------
2,610 supplies per square

Conclusion: A level 1 Endless excavation makes more supplies per square than workshops do in chapter 10.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1627

And what about "A chapter icon is added in tooltips for event buildings."
I don't have any icon in the tooltip...

DeletedUser1627

As explained in another thread: That's only for the tooltips in the event window (in other words: completely useless).

Thank you :) Okay so once again a little EASY thing to add in the game but not added...

SoggyShorts

isn't that info you can easily find on elvenarchitect?

or even the Wiki
ElvenArchitect doesn't show chapters for buildings, nor does the wiki, and I was (am) too lazy to go back through my tech tree, and line up the techs with the wiki, and then do the calcs.
Like I said, if someone has accounts in those chapters, and actually cares about whether EE is better than a workshop, then they can do some of the lifting =)