• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.27

DeletedUser

Where are today's release notes ? I'm curious what's "updated" seeing the new barrack bug. :p

DeletedUser1250

Several wonders are updated and it looks very good. I like the change.
I would like to know though where they are related to. I know the Golden Abyss is related to the working population. So what about the other wonders? For example, is the dwarven bulwark is related to armories? or the barracks? I hope it will be in the release notes.

CrazyWizard

It's not looking good- The April TV episode has Timon talking about the GA with specific examples of how much worse the GA is for players in chapters 1-4, but he's talking about it like it's a good thing....

At chapter 1 you cant build wonders, at the end of chapter 2 is when you unlock the wonder.
If you are an active player by the time you have unlocked 36 more provincies (in the goldilock zone) you are near the end of chapter 4 and able to build de GA.I am not sure when you pass the 8888 workers mark in game, but I am pretty sure it's way before the fairies chapter.

Above 8888 workers the GA becomes better then it was before.

DeletedUser724

any reason why
release notes is not updated to inform beta player about change in other AW ??

Deleted User - 60107

At chapter 1 you cant build wonders, at the end of chapter 2 is when you unlock the wonder.
If you are an active player by the time you have unlocked 36 more provincies (in the goldilock zone) you are near the end of chapter 4 and able to build de GA.I am not sure when you pass the 8888 workers mark in game, but I am pretty sure it's way before the fairies chapter.

Don't be so sure.
* My level 6 GA used to give me 930 Population. Currently it gives me 505.
* On level 7 it would have given me 1060 Population (+130). Currently at level 7 it will give me 548 (+43).
I am at the begining of Dwarves, with 11222 Working population.

Your claim about the 8888 population mark might be correct for GA level 1. It is definitely NOT correct for higher levels of the GA.

Also, I believe you are making a wrong assumption. I unlocked the AW tech that allows me to build the GA and THEN started completing the provinces needed for the next Chapter, so I got several GA Runes before even reaching Chapter III (though mostly ToS Runes). It was the same at the end of Chapter III, IV and V - first I unlocked the AW tech for that chapter, trhen I started working on unlocking the next Chapter. That's how in Chapter V I had a level 6 GA - and it was worth it. Now that is no longer the case.

Dony

King of Bugs
culture from monastery is based on required culture in our city (nerf for low level citys one again, big boost for top players)
NH goods from lighthouse is based on completed provinces
bulwark is based on squad size from research

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I would like to know though where they are related to. I know the Golden Abyss is related to the working population. So what about the other wonders? For example, is the dwarven bulwark is related to armories? or the barracks? I hope it will be in the release notes.

Release notes are a bit late, but i'm sure they will come later on, i'll shed some light on the changes already:

* Culture bonus of the Martial Monastery/The Sanctuary is based on: Percentage of Required Culture
* Number of Goods of The Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse is based on: Percentage of Completed Provinces

* Dwarven Bulwark unit production is based on: Percentage of Current Units per Squad
* Dwarven Bulwark training size is based on: Percentage of Current Training Size

* Mountain Halls population is based on: Percentage of Working Population

All the other stats of these 4 wonders should have stayed the same.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1877

No idea where you get this from.

Fact: I built my GA early in chapter 3.
Fact: In the middle of chapter 4 it was at level 3.
Fact: I took a hit in population with the change, and the math shows it will require 13,666 working population to bring it back to where it was before the change.

As I approach the end of chapter 4, I am at 6800 total population.

Deleted User - 60107

Release notes are a bit late, but i'm sure they will come later on, i'll shed some light on the changes already:

* Culture bonus of the Martial Monastery/The Sanctuary is based on: Percentage of Required Culture
* Number of Goods of The Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse is based on: Percentage of Completed Provinces

* Dwarven Bulwark unit production is based on: Percentage of Current Units per Squad
* Dwarven Bulwark training size is based on: Percentage of Current Training Size

* Mountain Halls population is based on: Percentage of Working Population

All the rest of these 4 wonders should have stayed the same.
Aren't you forgetting something? Namely the bonus to troop health we get from the Monastery?
Previously a level 1 Martial Monastery would give me 1.6% bonus to Health and 800 Culture.
Now if I build the Monastery I will get Troops Health 104.5% and 638 Culture.

So the Troops Health bonus is definitely not the same. Any chance we could get the new values? And are they based on anything, or do they depend solely on the Monastery's level?

And yes, the change means the Culture bonus from the Monastery is now worse for low-chapter players (including some Dwarves players like me). Are you guys intentionally trying to discourage newer players from building any AWs?

Dony

King of Bugs
all other bonuses are set and not tied to anything, while it could be if they wanted to tho
1 difference is that bonuses are now linear per level, while before we had big jump on start and barelly any update later on

SoggyShorts

Sorry, what does this mean? What is your percentage of completed provinces? Scouted vs cleared? To unlock the next chest? Does this mean if you are in the GZ your percentage drops every time you go up a chapter? That would mean you're better off always being ~30 provinces past the minimum....

Dony

King of Bugs
Sorry, what does this mean? What is your percentage of completed provinces? Scouted vs cleared? To unlock the next chest? Does this mean if you are in the GZ your percentage drops every time you go up a chapter? That would mean you're better off always being ~30 provinces past the minimum....
if you have completed (cleared) for example 300 provinces, lighthouse level 1 will give you for every NH 90 boosted goods

SoggyShorts

Actually it's pretty early in chapter 2 now. (I think it was at the end a long time ago)
It's very easy to get enough runes now to build it in chapter 2, long before the end of chapter 4, especially with runes from tournaments, and opening eggs.
Like others have said, that 8888 number is for a level 1 GA.

It's in chapter 5 that you unlock buildings from level 7/8 to level 15, so your working population will shoot up sometime around there.
Just have a look at Timon's city in the video, 2,500 working pop, so his city needs to grow by almost 300%

Samples:
[Elcysandir]
if it helps...my main account on US Elcysandir is end of chap 3 w/ w.p. of 4245 and missing 1 rune for GA
[Winyandor]
Chapter 3 (getting close to chapter 4)
Working: 4328
Golden Abyss: Level 1
[Khelonaar]
I am half way through lvl 3 with working pop of 3095 and GA @ lvl 4
[Khelonaar]
Hi Soggy,
I just started Ch 4. I have 4417 working pop. I have a GA that is Lvl 2.
[Khelonaar]
I have 5880 and a levl 1 GA chapter 4
[Beta]
Chapter 3, halfway through
Working population 3029
I got the last rune to build the Abyss 1 day after they balanced it.
I do not have an Abyss.
[Beta]
I am almost half way through chapter 4. My working pop is 5863, my GA is level 2 and gives me 154 pop.
[Beta]
Chapter 2, middle
1721 working pop
Abyss is full, but not built because it gives 39 pop!

if you have completed (cleared) for example 300 provinces, lighthouse level 1 will give you for every NH 90 boosted goods
Interesting, anything will be better then. (not that 8 goods was hard to beat)

Last edited:

Elderflower

Have to say I was amazed when I gave neighbourly help for the first time today and suddenly I got 276 crystal instead of the expected 33.
Amazed and delighted of course. ;)