• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [13278] Neighborly help

DeletedUser1931

Since this morning the aid no longer appears on the buildings, and disappeared from the bonus counter

DeletedUser

Confirm, аll disappeared after update:
Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser1931

All the aids made between midnight and 9.45 am disappeared

DeletedUser118

Yep, same here.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 199

Dhurrin

I have problems with the help indicators.
Some are green (indicating the help was over 24 hours ago) when the visit was less then 24 hours ago.

DeletedUser1931

This problem is old, it exists in all the worlds and has never been corrected! Here it seems that the last update resetted the help counter

Arayla

This started last night for me. I only have 2 Spot of Whispering Trees. Those 2 have received help 5 times within 1 hour but have 0 neighborly help bonus.

DeletedUser607

according to the notifications, nearly all my cultural buildings should be polished. in fact, I've found only one to be polished and the polish will wear off soon.

DeletedUser1931

Please bring back to the support, that we are not told that this is a cache or cookie problem

DeletedUser283

some pictures :

this is my notification window, first page

View attachment 2412 below

these are my weeping willows (the scream of halloween does not seem to have been helped although it appears in the notifications)
ELV_screen_26.jpg

Attachments

• ELV_screen_25.jpg
    ELV_screen_25.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 180

DeletedUser283

nope, it does not
a neighbour just helped one of my willows, I had the notification, I had the player picture above the willow, but no "helping hands" and no double culture, even after a reload

DeletedUser1939

same here on my delicatessen butcher.... (have picture and notification, no actual polishing, nothing visible on the culture bonus overview)

Sir Squirrel

It seems to be working better than yesterday for me, I put EE spells on and am at 195% culture with 3080 helping bonus and have 7 helping hands on 7 cyclones at 440 per cyclone equals 3080. I just got a help on my bridge of love, but got no love from it , it isn't showing hands and says it is giving +5% but it isn't, love is strange.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1912

I'm not getting help on Deli Butchers but do on Codex. Had 3 helps in 2 hours that don't show.

DeletedUser1877

Same here, at least 3 in last hour or so, yet no building shows any NH additional culture.