1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion HTML5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...end-when-you-want-to-edit-at-the-start.11061/

2. Electra Firestorm

Electra Firestorm Well-Known Member

3. TomatoeHu

TomatoeHu Member

when i click the fellowship icon to have the window open, instead the screen goes to the loading blue background and i have to refresh and resign in. happens quite often. makes fellowship visits quite painful.
    I use Opera browser.

4. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

is it normal that HTML version takes 3-4 times more resources on CPU and 2 times more resources on RAM then flash version?

Electra Firestorm likes this.
  5. Electra Firestorm

Dony, that probably explains why I keep getting messages telling me that I have run out of memory. I have 8 GB RAM. That should be more than enough to play Elvenar.

6. Electra Firestorm

I've never received an "Out of Memory" message until I switched over to HTML5. This replacement for Adobe Flash Player uses up too much computer resources and may have a memory leak. I'm afraid this program is going to burn out my laptop.

Just contacted Support informing them of this problem. I have a gaming laptop which should be able to handle the graphic demands of playing Elvenar.

Is anyone else experiencing "Out of Memory" messages after switching over to HTML5?

7. Electra Firestorm

Is anyone seeing the battle screen flickering since we switched over to HTML5? I have the settings for the Battle Graphic Quality at Low. What would cause a game screen to flicker?