• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion HTML5

Marindor

@iDavis This is indeed how HTML5 works, and basically also a good thing because it increases the performance of the game by not requiring extra server capacity for players who don't have the game open in their active tab anyway.

CrazyWizard

I'm gonna dig this topic for one question.. or should I say opinion.. I'm not sure whether this is a property of HTML5 or an intended game behavior, but I really don't like the need to have loading screen opened, while the game is loading up. Otherwise, when I have different browser tab opened, it is not getting any progress, even for several minutes (this is not current and also have never been in Flash). I'm that kind of lazy person who just can't stand looking at the loading bar filling slice by slice, I simply must turn that into browsing something.

Is this a known issue, or is it how HTML5 basically works and it's above our competences?

Buy an extra screen and let it load on that screen while working/browsing on the other ;)

Deleted User - 81190

Buy an extra screen and let it load on that screen while working/browsing on the other ;)
When you want to work those sweet, sweet push accounts:

37cb208b2dea8009b9ff9384964dcfb8[1].jpg

;)

Karvest

This is indeed how HTML5 works, and basically also a good thing because it increases the performance of the game by not requiring extra server capacity for players who don't have the game open in their active tab anyway.
html5 version even doesn't require force reload after being in background for a long time like flash, it just spin timers like crazy trying to calculate correct game state when you switch back on it (not always correctly though, but most of the times that allow you to continue playing without reload).
@iDavis
As a workaround you can open the game not in background tab, but in background window (not minimized).