• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowships coming to Beta!

DeletedUser

Nice feature this fellowship but now I'm getting more blackscreens when I visit someone then ever before. :(

DeletedUser

I love how the map looks now with fellows far far away :)
fJQrW9Z.png

Placed your image behind a spoiler as it is a bit too big to display on the forum. Regards, Goryn.
How did you get such a big map ? Or are you using a 4K screen or something like that ?

DeletedUser252

Nice feature this fellowship but now I'm getting more blackscreens when I visit someone then ever before. :(
Yes, me too. Freezed 3 times

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How did you get such a big map ? Or are you using a 4K screen or something like that ?

Jasper, it happened after the latest chrome update. Whenever I decrease or increase the browser size, so does the game size (innogames so far only). But I have been told that it does not happen to everyone with the same version of chrome so it could be the interaction with other programmes such as flasplayer version as well.

*the screenshot was taken at 25% browser size*

DeletedUser1120

Please get an ingame forum option. One of the reasons I stay in games is because I meet people there I like to talk with. Chat is nice, but not everyone is on all the time. A forum gives us the possibility to share info, jokes, bantering whatever.

DeletedUser1120

Yeah, but it will be a bitch to find info in a mail with 25 respondents after a while. ;)

DeletedUser252

in our fellowship we are no about bringing some structure in that with different objects in the messagename f.i.: pub, help wanted, trading etc.

DeletedUser629

Like i said before, a chat option will be added soon, making it easier for people to communicate. We have a nice forum here, so there's no need for an in-game forum. If you need to tell a fellow member something important and that member isn't online, send an email.

DeletedUser

my resume : I am happy with this new gui....sorry ...followingsystem.
It gets my trading mates closer to (me)........sorry.. my trades.
Thumps up 1.............soorry... I can´t count......Thumps up 3.

Good work this time :);):)

DeletedUser

I'm really satisfied about fellowship feature and many players feel the same; compliments to Elvenar's team for this work and we're already waiting for much other...:D

DeletedUser

haha :D
hi Alessandro1972....you are the breaking channel guy.
Everywher:ewink:
back to topic...
I ´ve forgotten all ... :(:( Not my fault. -> Alexander1972 and myselfandi interuppted my brain.:eek:

DeletedUser503

Mine is working beautifully. So happy that we can polish Fellowship members
Culture. Thank you Inno!

DeletedUser1126

I sent a join request to a fellowship/guild about 12h ago. When I logged in it was gone and I had not been accepted. The only thing showing in the fellowship tab is "You can see your membership requests here. Once you become a member of a fellowship, all your requests will automatically disappear, and this list will be deleted".

How long are requests active for? 12h is a bit short IMO.

DeletedUser118

No ingame Forum needed? Sorry Goryn but I cannot agree with that. A forum like that is more than necessary to have a guild/fellowship whatever you wanna call it running much smoothlier and clean than what we have now. Communicating by mail is totally chaotic and nobody needs messages for certain ppl read by the entire group. A chat and a forum should be the basics of a guild and not called "not needed"...

DeletedUser

We have a nice forum here, so there's no need for an in-game forum.
hm...
do you really play a game without a ingame forum? This is a common multiplayer thing like a chat. Look to the past. If a game contains no ingame forum, the gamers produces own external forums.

This forum is nice, but everyone can look on it AND the gamers don`t have any rights to control. You can make this forum to a place for guilds, but the guild leaders needs than a own space with full rights to create own subforum. And usually the players don`t want to register on an official forum, because this have often some negative aspects. If you you don`t understand me, ask your colleagues.

DeletedUser43

Please get an ingame forum option. One of the reasons I stay in games is because I meet people there I like to talk with. Chat is nice, but not everyone is on all the time. A forum gives us the possibility to share info, jokes, bantering whatever.
Please start a thread about this idea in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum (click) with the prefix 'Fellowships'. Together, we can list the options we'd like to have for a fellowships forum. :)

DeletedUser

A friend I invited kindly declined to join my fellowship via message. But I did not receive an "invitation declined" notification. So far only "invitation accepted" notifications have appeared.

Not knowing who declined our invitation, we could re-invite same players over and over again which could become annoying on their part! So I think the notifications (regardless of where it appears) should be:

* Invitation accepted
* Invitation declined (whether it is declined directly by the player or by their joining another FS)
* Invitation expired

I once suggested tabbed notification window. If implemented, a tab for FS activities could be added to it so it could be easy for us to follow the FS related activities.