• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowships coming to Beta!

DeletedUser

You're right semra: your choice has been intelligent! ;)
It's better and useful to join players who are far from us, 'cause of the expensive costs and time for discovering far provinces :confused:
Good game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's is a new isue that is bugging me. Today I noticed that my FS has only 24 members, but the previous night it was 25. One was missing. There was no notification about what happened to the guy. Did he just up and left the FS or was he kicked out by one of my mages? We really need a notification for such things. It wouldn't be practical to message everyone to find out what happened.

DeletedUser

There's is a new isue that is bugging me. Today I noticed that my FS has only 24 members, but the previous night it was 25. One was missing. There was no notification about what happened to the guy. Did he just up and left the FS or was he kicked out by one of my mages? We really need a notification for such things. It wouldn't be practical to message everyone to find out what happened.
Please publish the sugestion :D
Its really anoying, have to search in 25 names to discover who left us and can not know if he was expelled. Even someone changed guild description and we cant know who :mad:

Edition to Old Owl: It has to be discussed in sugestion. It should be a third tab in guild named "history" with the events. For example ;)

DeletedUser927

I don't think so, too many notifications could become annoying, maybe it could be for example, if you have got any kind of role (mage, ambassador or else) in the FS you'll get the notification, otherwise you don't. Then it would depend on the FS managers if to inform the rest of the FS or not.

DeletedUser651

I am simply loving the fellowship feature!! I have plenty of goods and tons of people to trade with me. But mostly, my culture problem has been solved! I get tons of helping hands each day now! Yay!! Thank you so much for this wonderful feature.

Now...if we could only add a little button to go from giving neighborly help from one person in the fellowship to the next...that would be huge!

Looking forward to the chat option too!

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you all: devs've done a good job about fellowship feature and our complaints has had satisfaction now :D

DeletedUser967

Yes, feature like fellowship is really best but problem with ram and cpu in this fellowship is bad.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit by Muf-Muf: Please mind your language.

DeletedUser118

I guess if we didn't have to visit every city on its own and instead help our neighbors from home, there would be much less work for our RAM.

DeletedUser967

Try - like me - motivate first page of guild and check usage of ram - it is a joke true?:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser118

I know what you mean. Had to reload my browser window three times this morning while I was helping my fellows.

DeletedUser1250

I like the fellowship, but like the others I have a problem with helping other people. I like to help everyone, not only the ones in the fellowship, but also my neighbours. It was already a problem because I discovered a lot and the game kept crashing, and now it has become worse. The crashing isn't the only problem, it takes a lot of time to help all, even when it doesn't crash. Sometimes I forgot who already got help from me in the fellowship and then I want to help that person again, which is frustrating because that also takes time for nothing. An aid button would help a lot.
I hope we can get something like the helping system of FoE here, that would make things so much easier and it will still be possible to visit a city and give them the help they need and ask. I saw it has been posted already. We can still visit cities to look at it, because I do that a lot, especially for the ones who are higher in rank.

DeletedUser

You're perfectly right, Anne65: many low and hig ranking players are complaining about the same problem you've expressed 'cause all of us have the same annoying issue. I've no read yet comments by Elvenar's team about, but I want to hope they're working on that very hard and fast ;)

DeletedUser629

Let's stay on-topic here. This thread is about fellowships, not about your game crashing, or how to improve neighbourly help. The first one has been reported already, the second one has several threads in the ideas section.

DeletedUser629

WE TALK ABOUT FELLOWSHIPS AND PROBLEMS WITH FELLOWSHIPS!:mad:

Using caps isn't going to make your point right. Loading issues, or crashes have nothing to do with fellowships, neither does improving neighbourly help as we have been discussing this since the launch of this game in the ideas section.

You can check it in this thread https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/neighbourly-help-faster.1069/

There are several links in that thread linking to other threads about this subject, and a summary of those ideas have been forwarded to the developers.

Any off-topic comments will be removed from now on.

DeletedUser967

Nothing to do with felloships? Next nonsense! So tell me why convsersation WITH FELLOWSHIP use 90% of my cpu but normal PM with someone NOT? It's no problem with fellowship, tell me this is problem with my cpu....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

edit by Goryn. Removed inappropriate language. Watch your language please.

DeletedUser629

Nothing to do with felloships? Next nonsense! So tell me why convsersation WITH FELLOWSHIP use 90% of my cpu but normal PM with someone NOT? It's no problem with fellowship, tell me this is problem with my cpu....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I strongly advise you to not only watch your language, but to also behave yourself on the forum. Again, for the last time, this has has nothing to do with the fellowship feature. CPU issues have been reported since the launch of the game, and people can report new ones in the bug section. That is the place where our QA team can try to reproduce the issues and report them to the game developers. This is a beta server after all. This thread is for people to discuss the feature itself.

DeletedUser967

Goryn I'm sorry I'm always calm but this issues terribly irritated me. I can't normal easy play here because my PC burn when I try visiting other players and EVEN reading messages from 25person in guild. I wrote something for Muf-Muf in other topic and I just paste it for you:
Normally play and loading game is ~20% of cpu - if I normal play I mean pick up production etc. When I use PM with ONE player I use ~45% of cpu but when I use PM with guild with 25players then my cpu has large spikes even to 90% but usually it is 70-80%. Add to this visiting of players, then my cpu and ram burning.... I can play FarCry4, GTA 4/5, Skyrim and other big games and I never use that much PC resources like in Elvenar DURING just messages and visiting others.

It is not normal....or you let it to devs and ask them to do something or much people can have really big problems with hardware especially these who have weak PC.

edit by Goryn. Removed inappropriate language. Please watch your language from now on.