• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowships coming to Beta!

DeletedUser

I experienced something similar to what girl412 says when inviting someone to my fellowship. It turned out that was no bug (in our case), the user had left the fellowship by mistake. Without intention. Maybe he / she clicked the wrong botton. Maybe the text on the botton was difficult to understand for a non-native speaker. It's common practice - in games - to click a botton to find out what it was. But that's only a guess. I'd really like to know which text the botton has. I really don't know since (as a fellowship leader) I see a different menu, I think.

Or maybe you had the same UI issue as me, see this post: Minor improvement in Fellowship Members List GUI

merged your 2 posts in to 1. Try to avoid double posting by using the edit button instead. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is in my notifications:
http://prntscr.com/7pv9h3
if someone left, shouldn't there be notification of that too?
and also why isn't there any news about that in fellowship icon?

DeletedUser

ok, tnx
then there shoul defo be a notification saying they left
also i wasn't online at the time that this notification came, so why wasn't there one on fellowship too? or did that go away when person left?

Elderflower

That is odd. I have 2 new members and I just visited them and aided them no problem.
Ok sorry I hadn't read your later post about the member having left. I agree it would be good if there was a notification about that.

DeletedUser967

Great !! :D:D:D

Finally we have guilds/fellowships the first impression is good but we'll see further actions. So PM to guild looks not bad I just hope devs make some chat for us and fast!
Good place for icon of guild because next to I'm seeing good place for icon of PVP / arena - whatever, but some for FIGHTS :D
I know....but I belive that devs think about it;)

DeletedUser1126

Having the maximum set to 25 is a good thing. The limit on FoE is 80 and it is not fun dealing with 50% passive members who never do anything except log in and collect, 10% members who are awol and equally many who can't abide by simple rules (participate, trade fair, communicate). This is one of the reasons I eventually quit a non-Beta server.
So we'll see how this goes.

DeletedUser

Me too, I'm really happy about this new feature: I'm sure it'll give the game a plus and when they'll arrive further features, the game'll be a lot more lovely :D

DeletedUser

ok, tnx
then there shoul defo be a notification saying they left

Exactly, there should be a push notification if someone left or (maybe) even if someone applies for the fellowship.

DeletedUser927

Fellowship is an amazing new feature, but I think we need a couple of things to get even better, I think that a chat or a forum or something of that kind for the fellowship is essential, and a button on the trader to show just the fellowship offers would be the cherry on top

DeletedUser

Fellowship is an amazing new feature, but I think we need a couple of things to get even better, I think that a chat or a forum or something of that kind for the fellowship is essential, and a button on the trader to show just the fellowship offers would be the cherry on top
You're right, especially a board would be a good feature. A fellowship board would allow everyone to present himself (if desired), post tips & tricks visible to any member or just leading general discussion.

DeletedUser629

Check the latest episode of Inno TV where they explain a chat will be added soon

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/innogames-tv-july-episode.2908/

A button in the trader to show only your fellowship members trades would indeed be a nice addition.

For now, fellowships can use beta 1 for recruiting/advertising, or for a chat. I don't think it's necessary to have a part on this forum only accessible to fellowship members to post tips & tricks, or to have a general discussion. We have a public forum for that. If you do feel the need to keep it inside your fellowship, use the in-game option, or start a private chat here on the forum.

DeletedUser

Hello you dont think that maybe for humans the Archimage and mage are not very properly names :rolleyes:
But I understand that guilds are for both races so its not possible to change just for humans players.

Btw: Super great feature! :)

DeletedUser

You're right Terek: me too, I find that this new feature is wonderful and many players'll come back to the game or they'll start playing Elvenar! :D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser629

Hello you dont think that maybe for humans the Archimage and mage are not very properly names :rolleyes:
But I understand that guilds are for both races so its not possible to change just for humans players.

Btw: Super great feature! :)

Google human archmage and prepare to be amazed ;)

Besides, we have priests, they use magic as well.

DeletedUser

I love how the map looks now with fellows far far away :)
fJQrW9Z.png

Placed your image behind a spoiler as it is a bit too big to display on the forum. Regards, Goryn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Goryn we don't need a part of this forum for fellowships, but we need one ingame. This way we can share thoughts, trade and have a community life within the group of us members. Talking thorugh the mail system is not really the best way in my opinion.