• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowships coming to Beta!

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our new feature that will be part of the update to version 0.20 (tomorrow). For more details, please check this announcement. :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser557

Looks like it will be an asset to this game. I already find the game enjoyable. It will awesome to have other to partcipate with too. Looking forward to creating a fellowship.

DeletedUser

I like this. That way trading and growing will be much easier. Now I have to pay often big fees, because several of my "discovered" neighbors are very inactive. I really liked Elvenar from the start, but this will make it much better, I think

DeletedUser

Hi!

Oh YES- I like it!:):):)
I´ll make a list, whom to invite first. ;)

Question : is it possible to invite all players I want to or is this fixed on gamers seen in my traderlist?
And... I ´m able to invite 25 players ->fellowships at my own. But can be invited by more if they start?
That would be great to reduce trading fee. o_O
*Thumbies sunny side up*

DeletedUser

So a single Fellowship can have only 25 players at the maximum ???

Marindor

Correct, at this moment the max number of player within a fellowship is 25. However, feel free to make a feedback thread about it in our Discussion section when you've tested it and come to the conclusion that it should be a different number in your opinion. :)

DeletedUser800

A much needed feature, like it.

I wonder about the rather small number of possible fellows. Maybe we can upgrade the fellowship in the future?

The thing i don't like is always the same problem in every guild in every game: a dictatorship, again. I guess most of us live in a democratic country: why no democracy, or at least a council?

Implement at least a way that there are two or more votes needed to disband a fellowship. Don't want to experience a guild disbanding out of thin air again...

DeletedUser

fellowship is another name for guild???
Oke, ignore my questions

why no democracy, or at least a council?

Implement at least a way that there are two or more votes needed to disband a fellowship. Don't want to experience a guild disbanding out of thin air again...
This would be up to the Archmage of the Fellowship: Mages have pretty much the same rights, except for the disband option. Should the Archmage in your Fellowship prove... incapabel for their duties, you may want to consider joining another Fellowship or maybe starting one of your own. :)

DeletedUser

Oke. Then I´ll start my own ship by inviting traders atm. not to reach

DeletedUser503

Thank you Inno! I like the look of the interface and I think 25 players to start off with
as members in a Fellowship is just fine. Will invitations come into our Notifications box?
Or do we click on the Fellowship Icon to view an invitation. So glad to see this happen,
hooray!

Will invitations come into our Notifications box?
Not the Notifications box, but you will get a notification for it on the Fellowship menu:

FeZhSGe.png

When you then click that, it goes to the 'Requests' tab in the menu directly, which is the place where you will be able to see all outgoing applications and incoming invitations.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that Awesome new Update ! The fellowship system will be a great chance for a first player's interactions !

Our very first Fellowship is Recruiting New Members... If you are an experience player ;Click on the link above to become perhaps part of the:

Link : " Targaryen House "

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've logged in few minutes ago and...what a wonderful surprise by Inno's team!!! :D
I'm really happy to know that tomorrow this new and very important feature'll start: I'm impatient about that!!! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser629

Thanks for that Awesome new Update ! The fellowship system will be a great chance for a first player's interactions !

Our very first Fellowship is Recruiting New Members... If you are an experience player ;Click on the link above to become perhaps part of the:

Link : " Targaryen House "

Please do not use this thread(or any other thread) to advertise your fellowship. People can use Beta 1 to create fellowship threads as some, like yourself, have done already. Thank you and good luck ;)

DeletedUser252

Yes! I was hoping this would come soon!
Can't wait till I'm home from work tomorrow