• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Earwen1

I know we're good at FA, but this good..... ?
2 screenshot, 5 minutes in between and 14000 points more!

Attachments

• FA beta bug 1 2023-07-20_182151.jpg
    FA beta bug 1 2023-07-20_182151.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 149
  • FA beta bug 3 2023-07-20_182610.jpg
    FA beta bug 3 2023-07-20_182610.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 149

owl76

I know we're good at FA, but this good..... ?
2 screenshot, 5 minutes in between and 14000 points more!

I'm also seeing something odd with the checkpoint indicators - we've completed ones that follow ones that show as open

And if I refresh I see ones go from open -> complete and from complete -> open.

Attachments

• Pasted image.png
    Pasted image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85

Earwen1

I'm also seeing something odd with the checkpoint indicators - we've completed ones that follow ones that show as open

I saw that too, but I thought it was just lagging because many players are logged in at the same time.

Anyway, bug report is filed.

owl76

I saw that too, but I thought it was just lagging because many players are logged in at the same time.

I think the map display issue is the cause. My FS were on 13700 points. I opened one of the already complete 300 point tri-colour checkpoints and we are now on 14000.

Mrietha

Me too
Just sent it in as a bug report.
Sorry it is happening, but nice to know its not just me.

Karvest

Or they could recalculate points according current stage of all maps. Not sure if they store map progress history after getting rewards, so it won't be possible to get accurate info about previous maps. But at least it could be limited with max possible points for that maps. Doubt someone is already on endless pit stage.
Knowing them - most likely it will be full restart of FA

Droopy

Or they could recalculate points according current stage of all maps. Not sure if they store map progress history after getting rewards, so it won't be possible to get accurate info about previous maps. But at least it could be limited with max possible points for that maps. Doubt someone is already on endless pit stage.
Knowing them - most likely it will be full restart of FA
I assume they have the data at the server to see if a waypoint is filled complete.
Then they must be able to set the correct states for all points and do a recalculation.

Mrietha

I think the map itself is accurate once you click on all the available waypoints and they reset.
But you lose this as soon as you leave the map.

This does not resolve the problem of the score count.
And even if you are in Stage 2 - your Stage 1 scores may have been affected.
If they actually reset you could lose your stage 2 work.

Ibison2

So why does the Tomb of Aquatics Center only contain the the large buildings. It should have the option of bootleggers, hypnojelly and barriers. And probably 2 of each