• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Dhurrin

I have a MAJOR issue with the amount of T1 goods needed for a bracelet in this format.
I just finished chapter 12, went into chap 13. A fully upgraded T1 factory at chap12 plus the boost from a lvl 17 Mountain Hall, plus the boost from an MM spell provides 5.915 marble (in my case). The requirement for 1 bracelet is 49.000! So I would have to have more than 8 fully upgraded factories, all spelled, for 1 bracelet in a 3-hour interval. That seems a bit excessive to me.
As an FS we seem to be ok with just about all badges except bracelets, which have been a struggle all the way around

El Hombre

Quite happy with our first participation in FA with our fellowship 2 true adventurers.
My friend Aureliano and I did all maps, won all prices and gave it all in the endless pit. We were only stopped by the foreseeable lack of elemental marbles and ghosts due to our modest number of provinces.
We made 18,450 points and reached place 64 in FA-ranking (place 712 in the overall-ranking). Not that bad for a two-member fellowship:).

We'd also like to congratulate the other 2-member-fellowship in the top-100 of the FA our friends from Aventure en duo.
Now we will disband our fellowship, reload and be back again at the next FA.

Now we are 4 true adventurers.
We made 26,050 points and reached place 36 in FA-ranking (place 478 in the overall-ranking).
Give us 4 more crazy guys like us and we'll fight for top-ten places;).

We'll disband again and meet you all in the next battle for glory in Fellowship Adventures!

Deleted User - 101740

So the prizes are a mashup of 1+ year old leftovers? I swear Inno has a junk draw full of useless bits and bobs they like to pretend are prizes.

No artifacts from recent events...how long are people expected to wait to complete the evolution of their Whispers of the Soul set?

owl76

So the prizes are a mashup of 1+ year old leftovers? I swear Inno has a junk draw full of useless bits and bobs they like to pretend are prizes.

No artifacts from recent events...how long are people expected to wait to complete the evolution of their Whispers of the Soul set?
The announcement says
Map 2: Tome of Soul Experiments (Includes 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
Map 3: Solunar Nexus Artifact Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifact

So the Tome of Golem Artifacts (map 2) and Tome of Ancient Promise (map 3) that we are currently listed as getting looks like a mistake.

Neytiri1022

In case it should not be known yet

Found on discord:

The current round of Fellowship Adventures has incorrect rewards and we can't modify the one running right now as it is not technically possible.
We don't want to close the current round so you don't lose your current progress but starting from November 3trd until November 10th we will have another round of Fellowship Adventures with the correct rewards...
:(

Deleted User - 101740

The announcement says
Map 2: Tome of Soul Experiments (Includes 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
Map 3: Solunar Nexus Artifact Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifact

So the Tome of Golem Artifacts (map 2) and Tome of Ancient Promise (map 3) that we are currently listed as getting looks like a mistake.
Thank you, I didn't see that.

FaunaWillow

IMG_7847.jpeg