• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Karvest

upload_2018-8-8_3-4-26.png

+ it gives ranking points per combined AW levels, 1=50x, 2=30x, 3=25x, 4-10=20x

Ups, was too slow, Elven architect already have this info.:oops:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 62044

i saw the rewards and the FW is ended, end in live end in beta too
definitive ruin the game

TomatoeHu

SO ..... its still the same old FA quest decline cycle till your wrist breaks but its "improved" because the players who do it better get an extra prize? Fixing the badge interface should be addressed instead of the Inno team designing any new buildings for any event or FA. Come on !! please fix it !!! We all know the top 10 -20 fellowships can continue to win the the top 10 -20 what ever, fantastic. Give them cake and let them eat it too. Great fix.

Fellowship Adventures do not win any awards for "Team Experience" with most being played with a broken chat or the stage prizes not being worth the task.. Then try having half your new fellowship members play mobile only ...... Wow, new buildings solved all of that! thanks!!

I have done as much as i can for promoting the current Fellowship Adventures. I feel like i have lied and cheated a lot of time and energy from my fellowship members and i am eternally sorry i have ever encouraged anyone to play one. Make and Give away all the additional buildings you want but that wont make 25 sane players make those 600 badges if they have to decline 5400 times to do it. Thats low-balling it too, and you math people know that.

As it is extremely painful to attempt and complete without ice, anti- inflammatory pills and elevation, I will pass. I can no longer smile at the mention of another 6 days of hell passing through. Its way too often and I wouldn't mind a Toggle off switch ( like we have for the silly cloud effects) in my settings please, or an all out "un-subscribe" to the FA option. Players shouldn't have to leave the fellowship and immediately rejoin to wipe its existence away either. Its a really cool trick - removes the map, the stress and the annoying quests from the side. Like its not even happening :) Best thing they ever did by implementing the inability to join in if switching fellowships :) But an un-subscribe option would be easier if we will not see an actual change to the FA's quest declining.

Richord

THIS 'improved FA' IS RIDICULOUS!
Instead of minimal 5x rather 8x more kp, to make in interesting; we don't get any at all?
What the hell are they thinking?
Also; still no solution for getting the quests done with less clicks.
They DON'T LISTEN and making it worse.
I will actively withhold others to go on with this madness.
Nice job inno, bravo!

Deleted User - 62044

Its way too often and I wouldn't mind a Toggle off switch ( like we have for the silly cloud effects) in my settings please, or an all out "un-subscribe" to the FA option..

i like this idea!!!! just a switch to turn off this nosense

pdta.- don't care next solution, i'm just end play this adventures, never play again , for me the charade end today.

Potvorisko

The only thing I like about this FA is possibility to win the Valorian valor..so I want to do just first map, others...if my fellows here or on live want it, I´ll help, otherwise, I´m not interested. Thanks...

Elderflower

We only have about 8 really active people in our fellowship and it is such a time consuming part of the game that I doubt we will do it more than half heartedly. Perhaps it is more fun for people who are just starting out in Elvenar.

Arayla

@Marindor The mobile app release today says that it will work with the FA. When I go to Beta (after upgrading), I don't see the FA quests. Is this a bug?

Arayla

I didn't see any Release Notes about it, but in the app store the description says "Fellowship Adventures are coming to the app!".

The next FA on Live will start Monday according to the in-game announcement.

I'd like to try the FA quests on Beta first.

Lelanya

Upon review the Release Notes for 1.60 in the live worlds mention the addition of Fellowship Adventures to the mobile app.
When I read it I thought: Oh Beta realm will be running FA this week then, and sure enough! There one was. But in point of fact no one said FA was coming to Beta mobile.
Now we were also told that FA would not run on Beta without a new feature to test, so our assumptions about mobile seemed supported.
Hmmm one might also suppose that we will be getting back to back FAs again :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2414

Same here, already resigned from the live server and just hanging in here.
It looks like Inno's working towards closing this game, wouldn't be the first one!!!

I agree that FA are tedious and in my live cities I will not be doing them. I don't agree that Inno is closing the game. FA are a money maker for them. It seems to me that some players just need an outlet to pout instead of trying to build their cities to whatever they want. My 2 FS think I am nuts. I am working on upgrading all of my AW's and not the tech tree. It helps in tournaments and that is my focus.

Jackluyt

The mobile app release today says that it will work with the FA. When I go to Beta (after upgrading), I don't see the FA quests. Is this a bug?

The Mobile upgrade is announced together with the browser version - but they do not come at exactly the same time.

The version with F A capability is 1.60

The version on my app now is 1.59 - so they have not upgraded yet.

38928780_10212254506178451_6131491154241257472_n.jpg