• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SoggyShorts

consider that revenue MIGHT increase if the game was less tedious.. Time is precious to us too.
And therein lies the problem... The whole business model of F2P games is to charge you money for being impatient.
Anyone can make any badge given enough time. Diamonds are a quick way around almost every challenge the game has.

"Ugh, collecting and resetting 10 Golden Bracelet is so boring and tedious with all of the clicking, I'll just spend some diamonds and skip past this spot on the map"---This is how F2P games make money.

There is, of course, a limit to how boring something can be. Cross that line, and players give up or quit instead of buying their way past it.

The novelty of the FA being something new allows inno to push it through even with a garbage interface for a while, but I think player patience is running out.

DeletedUser1163

FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES COULD BE MORE FUN

What I like about Fellowship Adventures are the Wonder Society Badges because our fellowship can donate 10 KPs to other players' Ancient Wonders.

This is what I don't like. We are not children that enjoy clicking 14 times to complete a quest. The majority of us are adults who find this tedious and repetitious. I set up lots of buildings to produce Diamond Necklaces. Each time I collected a Necklace, I had to click 14 times to get back to the quest asking for Diamond Necklaces. I had to do this over again. Hope I don’t experience Carpal tunnel syndrome from all this constant clicking.

Has anyone actually made it to the Bottomless Pit? I have a suggestion.

I noticed in Forge of Empires on the social bar at the bottom of the screen there is an icon letting you know if a friend’s tavern is empty or full. Why can’t we have all the quest givers on the screen with a box in the lower corner that we can check when we are working on that quest?

When we complete the quest, we can just check the box again to continue collecting the items or badges needed for that quest. This avoids having to click 14 times to find this quest again. Oh, and if you miss it because the quest givers keep flipping from top to bottom, you will have to go search through another 14 quests to find the one you’re looking for.

Please read our comments and improve the Fellowship Adventures. I don’t know about you but I am tired of wasting precious time by clicking over and over and over and over and over and…

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES COULD BE MORE FUN

What I like about Fellowship Adventures are the Wonder Society Badges because our fellowship can donate 10 KPs to other players' Ancient Wonders.

This is what I don't like. We are not children that enjoy clicking 14 times to complete a quest. The majority of us are adults who find this tedious and repetitious. I set up lots of buildings to produce Diamond Necklaces. Each time I collected a Necklace, I had to click 14 times to get back to the quest asking for Diamond Necklaces. I had to do this over again. Hope I don’t experience Carpal tunnel syndrome from all this constant clicking.

Has anyone actually made it to the Bottomless Pit? I have a suggestion.

I noticed in Forge of Empires on the social bar at the bottom of the screen there is an icon letting you know if a friend’s tavern is empty or full. Why can’t we have all the quest givers on the screen with a box in the lower corner that we can check when we are working on that quest?

When we complete the quest, we can just check the box again to continue collecting the items or badges needed for that quest. This avoids having to click 14 times to find this quest again. Oh, and if you miss it because the quest givers keep flipping from top to bottom, you will have to go search through another 14 quests to find the one you’re looking for.

Please read our comments and improve the Fellowship Adventures. I don’t know about you but I am tired of wasting precious time by clicking over and over and over and over and over and…

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/sub-tab-to-improve-fellowship-adventures.10069/

it say a great change.~~~~they are already working on it....hmmmmmmm how long ???

DeletedUser1163

Conqueror9, that's good to know that Inno is working on fixing the repetitious clicking we need to do in a FA (Fellowship Adventure). They should also consider placing all the quest givers on the side of the screen with a box in each one's lower corner that we can check when we are working on that quest. One of my fellowships has given up going on FAs, and it looks like another fellowship is contemplating not wasting their time. The demands are just too much for them.

Also, if events are going to come right after a FA has ended, some fellowships will not participate in the FA. Some of us, maybe most of us, also have cities on the world servers, besides Beta. As soon as the FA ended there, an event started up on Beta. I've already missed out on a Daily Exclusive Prize that's part of the set buildings because I just arrived home from work.

Please space the events further apart. Give us a week or at least a few days to recoup what we've spent on a FA. Because there's so much to do now in Elvenar: participating in FAs, Fellowship Tournaments and Events, it's getting so if you want to find time to enjoy life outside of Elvenar, you'll have to play in one city or on one world server.

Ashrem

you missed announcement
You're right. Nothing quite like having them recycle a thread, so that newer players can go through 46 pages of old comments, of which about half don't even apply any more. Yay for communications.....

Heymrdiedier

You're right. Nothing quite like having them recycle a thread, so that newer players can go through 46 pages of old comments, of which about half don't even apply any more. Yay for communications.....
well its a rerun of the second FSA, so maybe they do apply again ;)

DeletedUser2312

When does this adventure end? It can't be this weekend that would be really short.
What does it mean this adventure is like the second adventure? The first FA was the easy one and was started with this setup more than one time.
The next one was the really hard FA with many long runner and the new spell badges.
The last one was in the middle difficulty with again 3 new badges: train units, gain gold, spend KP in wonder.

Karvest

Why not use latest setup? it was way better than second FA. Especially for cities devastated by latest event building changes...

Marindor

Thursday 3rd. ? since wednesday is today and its 2nd

Thanks, adjusted :) It's always kind of confusing when you're in the middle of night shifts :p

Will we be able to complete quests on mobile?

Not yet, unfortunately, but it is one of our first priorities for our mobile app :)

When does this adventure end?

It is planned to run until May, 9th.

Why not use latest setup?

Because we will have a few standard setups, based on different play styles and strategies, which will rotate and this time it will be the setup we used for the second one as well.

DeletedUser2256

What do you mean by "setup" exactly? Badges? Rewards? Roads? :confused:

DeletedUser2312

The second setup should be the one with wand, witch hat, magic potion and with many required necklace, statue and toolbox but without wonder society, elvarian guard, sack of gold, relicts and goods. This means a little bit easier scrolling through the quests with only 13 badges and not 16 badges. But with this short notice how should one be able to start the statue badges to be ready at the begin of the adventures?