• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

maxiqbert

it started, and some quests aren't reinitialized : i had 2 advanted Tools already on the carpenter quest

Karvest

Prizes for orcs chapter are confusing... 2nd place prize is better than 3d, prize for 13-20 places is better than 7-12...
Nerfed Venar's Rocks 1 as main prize also doesn't looks worth efforts for finishing all 3 stages...

Deleted User - 62044

i love this ""new"" FA:(:(:mad::mad::p:p:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

i just look the rewards and the FA is finish, ""finito"" the rewards are simple a joke, 1 week of holidays. Waiting 4 the next

DeletedUser2329

Why do we have the "Wonder Society Badge", "Elvarian Guard Badge" and "Sack of Coins" in the "Adventurer Items" list when there are no quests for making them?

Ashrem

The only suggestion about feedback I can offer is to ignore the adventure. They have good metrics, and if a significant body of players ignore the event, they'll have to do some thinking. I intend to ignore teh FA and focus on the game until we find out the final disposition around nerfing the old event buildings, and go from there.

Ashrem

It would really be easier to see the feedback if we had different threads for each new Adventure with links to the old threads. ;)
It would also make it easier for the mods to figure out exactly what event the feedback relates to if they need to go through it again. What we've got is a 49 page thread that pertains to one of four different events, with no clear indication of which version people are talking about if a message comes up in a search.

DeletedUser2182

It would also make it easier for the mods to figure out exactly what event the feedback relates to if they need to go through it again. What we've got is a 49 page thread that pertains to one of four different events, with no clear indication of which version people are talking about if a message comes up in a search.

Yes, the way the thread is right now, the only indication of which FA it is about is the date. And before someone says "oh, but we have been done this since the first FA", well, we are in Beta to improve, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Edit: This list of event goods by the clock is new, isn't it? If it is, that is really helpful. If it is not new... ups...

DeletedUser2367

FA without properly working chat... o_O:oops::confused:

To help remedy the chat issue, I started a DISCORD server for my FSs on the live servers. I know it isn't the correct answer, but it has helped keep members up-to-date and informed.

Marindor

The Beta chat has been reset now and shouldn't cause any issues anymore. If you still experience chat issues on your Live servers, please report them there as well so their chat servers can get a restart too :)

DeletedUser2312

Did everyone got 24h 3-times faster production at the begin of this adventure?

Jackluyt

Here is a sneak peek at the new Fellowship Adventures - you are welcome to share it with your friends and neighbors who do not play on Beta!!
:)

If you would like to be notified about other breaking-news videos from EPL, give this one a 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube.

Here is the link to our Adventure Note: https://bit.ly/2w9mszX

Buttrflwr

@Marindor Just exactly HOW do you expect us to participate in this FA with NEGATIVE population that YOU created with NO WARNING?????? SERIOUSLY???? I have cut my negative pop down, but am STILL NEGATIVE 500. Seriously Marindor, this is utterly ridiculous. I am beyond mad, and justifiably so. And I can imagine I am not the only one.