• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser

[QUOTE"Adventure Items are a new permanent event resource which will be needed for the reoccuring Fellowship Adventures."[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what this means. Could someone explain it more clearly please?

Ashrem

I don't understand what this means. Could someone explain it more clearly please?
Originally, I think the badges were going to survive from one iteration of the adventure to another. It became apparent that would be antithetical to the competitive nature of the adventures, so they are a permanent feature of the game, but the actual badges are no longer permanent.

DeletedUser

Originally, I think the badges were going to survive from one iteration of the adventure to another. It became apparent that would be antithetical to the competitive nature of the adventures, so they are a permanent feature of the game, but the actual badges are no longer permanent.

Oh ok, I got confused by the words 'event feature' and thought maybe events were being linked to the FAs. Well I wouldn't put anything past them! Lol

Ashrem

Oh ok, I got confused by the words 'event feature' and thought maybe events were being linked to the FAs. Well I wouldn't put anything past them! Lol
They consider the Adventures to be a particular kind of event, but one which recurs regularly instead of being a one-off like all the other events.

Calenmir

Wow - given what happened mere days ago, this is like a slap in the face. We are all struggling to recover (ok maybe not all, but quite a few players are) and this is what Inno decides is needed? Is there a reason this couldn't have waited a week or more? Do we really need to have an event every other week (be it a FA or an actual event) when recent changes have hurt our cities?

Folks are scrambling to regain pop and culture and Inno puts out an event that necessitates the addition of buildings (which require population) to help your fellowship play in the event - IF YOU WANT TO advance your FS in the event. Yes, I know it's not necessary, there is always the option to pay to play (and yes, I know lots of you hate that phrase and think it is overused, but I will disagree with you this time). I know you can play with existing buildings, but I had to do that in live in my largest city in the last FA. No space or pop to put up extra buildings, and since I'm the largest city that really hurt them. We didn't get far at all. Yes, poor poor me and my fs. But the point is, this could have waited. You are supposedly looking into the 'hits' you've inflicted on folks with the latest changes, so this was not a necessary event at this time in the game.

DeletedUser724

FA is late....at the begin, it is design to be hold monthly
now. it seems impossible to keep that initial plan

it is a late inform to player
like event...we get inform earlier...so we can prepare ourself..
e.g. vacant some land , new building construction on hold, scout wait......
awaiting ...what is happening (request ) , so we can match our area /production /builder /scout <which take several days>..

In past, there is news /annocument 2 days in advances
this FA. it is less than 24 hour...after deducting my sleeping time, it is less than 12 hour
that is a un-resonable time annoucement,
much worse than annocuement to a new event coming

DeletedUser724

Thanks, adjusted :) It's always kind of confusing when you're in the middle of night shifts :p

Not yet, unfortunately, but it is one of our first priorities for our mobile app :)

It is planned to run until May, 9th.

Because we will have a few standard setups, based on different play styles and strategies, which will rotate and this time it will be the setup we used for the second one as well.

What do anncoument mean "second set-up "
modificated last FA ( last FA start those 3 badges, like recruit soldier, donate 10 kp ..etc) ..that will be FA hold in March
or
the one hold before introducing " badge for recruting soldier, 10 kp ...)
or
the 2nd modifiaction of FA when FA introduce in elvenar (that is to say, even we do not have spell-item badge )

please elaborate clearly "second set-up" mean ??

Karvest

As far as I understand - second setup is
fa2.JPG

DeletedUser1657

As far as I understand - second setup is

Would make sense. From memory the first 2 adventures were the same setup. It was the third FA when the badges changes, hence second setup.
I hope people kept their old plans rather then overwriting them as my fellowship did. :oops:

TomatoeHu

I have copies of each FA but not the orange route. I am unsure as to which one is setup 2 though lol. I have all my spreadsheets by date of FA, if anyone has a date that would be handy. I think tomorrow i can figure it out though which copy to use....

Ashrem

Anybody using Google Docs can roll back to an earlier history version and copy from there.