• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Sub-tab to improve Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser724

elvenar-suggested Tab.jpg
Could Inno consider using sub-tab like Forge of Empire's tab ( Inno another Internet game )

It has a story tab, daily and event

In elvenar..
we still have our own story tab ( inside it, has 2 normal story tab )
we still have out event tab ( like valentine event, has 2 event tab )

when we have Fellowship adventures
we have another 3 tabs
Fellowship Adventures-workshop
Fellowship Adventures-Manufacturing (T1 set )
Fellowship Adventures - Spell

I have attached a Picture showing ...what is inside Fellowship-Adventure-Workshop
we have all 6 quests related with workshop
each quests has a counter....like Toolbox 0/5
at the end of each quests, "reward: ?? " and a button "collected and re-start"
when we gather sufficient item, e.g. we already get 5 Toolbox, then we press button "collect and re-start", it give us a blacksmith and counter reset to 0/5

(A) This save player a lot of time in cycle quests (also no need to re-boot browser to clear freeze) and
(B) helping some player who do not have a multiple of 5 workshop...say 12 ws (assign 5 to do blacksmith, 5 to do farmer, 2 to do carpenter) easily
(C) it also player a lot of choice of "how to produce those some items" efficiency

Similarly, we can also produce similar tab for T1 set and spell

In particualry, when we do our daily visit, we have to depends on our luck of
what spell item we can gain from visiting... if the Fellowship-Adventure-Spell already has 2 spell-quests
whatever spell it fall, we can get it, this also encourage player to do
visit....

Deleted User - 60107

While I support the idea... This seems like a complete overhaul of the quest system, and we were already told that it eould take a long time for that to happen.

DeletedUser724

The logic is in the hand of their next-door office

I have no idea ....
Game can simple evolve better and better by adopting /absorb the "good" of the other games
The change do not affect the story-board of the game

If they are a good game designer
they should aware it help to improve the game a lot
there is no need to explore the "game logic coding",
they are in the same company, same office, different team, no copy-right issue
they are in different game nature/property
If i am CEO of Inno, I already give instruction to improve it

Marindor

While I support the idea... This seems like a complete overhaul of the quest system, and we were already told that it eould take a long time for that to happen.

It would indeed require a complete overhaul, which is something we're already planning on doing so, but which will indeed take a lot of time. Because this is already being worked on, I'll archive this thread now :)