• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser

Oh great, now there are even more quests to cycle thru. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1556

Hi guys :)

Any chance of getting back the badges collected before the bug? We have lost a few in my fellowship and this is quite upsetting ^^

DeletedUser1811

In total, on level 1 the needed enchantments are:

Orange path – 14
Blue path – 14
Green path – 21

How do we collect this for one path on level 1 alone within a week and still having time left for levels 2 & 3? Am I missing something? Even with tournament starting later today I am doubting this is doable without diamonds on levels 2 & 3.

Or is this a not very concealed attempt at extracting more money from players? :confused:

As my siggy says... I can't change it, so I'll change how I see it. I.e., I won't play it. :D

DeletedUser

The Magical Manufacturing spell takes 20 hours to make and you can only start making those when you're near the end of Chapter III (research Magical Inspirations).

The Magic Potion badge is the "Ensorcelled Endowment" spell plus 100 Elixer (or maybe other t3 depending on your boost)

And the Witch Hat badge is the Power of Provision spell plus 100 silk

Small cities will not be able to contribute much in the FA when it comes to the new badges. They either can't make the spell yet, or don't produce the required goods yet.

I wonder why?

DeletedUser1529

Those traveling merchants are not a worthy enough prize to go through all that trouble for! Whatever happened to that little mana hut which could only be won in adventures? The KP instants are okay, but they by themselves are not enough of an incentive to be doing this adventure in my opinion.

This is a horrible change and ought to be rectified before it ever goes live or the outrage will be... overwhelming. What? Do you expect us to do a lot of work for very little in return?

PrimroseSylvia

Small cities will not be able to contribute much in the FA when it comes to the new badges. They either can't make the spell yet, or don't produce the required goods yet.

I wonder why?

If they're really interested in FA, small cities could do only badges who require labos instead of manufactories or MA...

DeletedUser2256

I can do at least 20 Witch hats by myself with the first round of the tourney... where is the problem here? o_O

DeletedUser

If they're really interested in FA, small cities could do only badges who require labos instead of manufactories or MA...

Well, most small cities don't have a lot of room for extra workshops. Meaning that they would have to work extremely hard for pitiful awards. That's not exactly encouraging for them :(

And what about fellowships with only small cities? :oops:

DeletedUser

After seeing the prizes I've lost all interest in the FA. Too much work for too little gain. :mad:

DeletedUser1278

I think this will be the last FA for our FS
If we will start this even this time what a crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowwie

Those traveling merchants are not a worthy enough prize to go through all that trouble for! Whatever happened to that little mana hut which could only be won in adventures? The KP instants are okay, but they by themselves are not enough of an incentive to be doing this adventure in my opinion.

This is a horrible change and ought to be rectified before it ever goes live or the outrage will be... overwhelming. What? Do you expect us to do a lot of work for very little in return?

Potvorisko

Seriously? Traveling merchant? I was hoping for manna hut, since that was the only worthy building in whole FA.
On the other hand, I appreciate the change in the quests, they seem to me more various. I also like KP, without them, this FA round would be absolutely useless.

Wowwie

Many on Live world did not like the old way they surely not going to like these changes , Weaker fellowships still have no chance ,
Really only the top 3 fellowship get the (seeming worthless Prizes ) hardly worth the effort So they change the Yellow/Orange line instead of making it easier to deal with they made it even harder I just dont get their thinking.Really Inno this is not fun its not even fun to test

Dony

King of Bugs
for fellowships which cant make 10 chests in tournament gives this FA nice alternative to get 70 KP, i only miss 1 blue print from 3rd chest here
fa2.JPG