• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.33

CrazyWizard

$!@#%$@!%^!#$^%!#^^&@$%$!#$!^% rubbish update.

not a word about the world map issue

instead of focussing on useless stuff please fix the world map first.
it keeps crashing after returning from certain area's of neighbourly help and after fights in provinces,it was reported weeks ago, and I don't see it listed in this stupid update.

this is a major bug since it affects the core of the game.
keep the petty bugs for now, fix a major one first or don't update at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No problems on that friend. Why I am not charmed is the botch job of the whole saler, did you guys let a kid play with it?

not a word about the world map issue
While we did indeed not include the World Map in the release notes, that does not mean we did not work on it. And, from what we see, the World Map is a lot more reliable than it was in our previous version. We are pretty sure that we fixed the problems that so many of you reported, but we needed to see that on Beta before we could guarantee it working again for everyone, and thus we decided to not mention this in the release notes. We are keeping a close eye on this issue as we realise that it was a major problem for many of you. Please keep in mind that the release notes are posted as soon as the update is deployed on Beta, which means that we have to prepare them in advance if we want to keep posting them at the same time as the update is installed. :)

A few players have already let us know that their issues with the World Map have been solved, and no new cases have been reported on the forum or support since the update either. If you do still have trouble with the World Map in our Beta world, please let us know by posting in this thread. :)

No problems on that friend. Why I am not charmed is the botch job of the whole saler, did you guys let a kid play with it?
To be honest I have no idea what happened there. Either way, we have forwarded the issue as soon as you reported it in the bugs section this afternoon, as you likely had already seen. We hope to have it resolved soon! :)

DeletedUser651

I'm not happy about the backwards timer on the KP. The clock is running backwards.
2mca70z.jpg

DeletedUser1397

Zero new major content releases in over 3 months. No new content or in-game event for the holidays. What a j0ke. Are the devs sleeping? This game is becoming really boring. A lot of people are quitting from lack of anything to do. They need to release an actual content patch sometime this year!

DeletedUser246

For those who are afflicted in receiving new stuff in the game.
I share this video with you.

DeletedUser

knowledge points clock starts at 0s, goes to -1s, -2s, -3s ... and when reaching -59s starts again at 0s ...

DeletedUser118

Yes it does. Also the message bug is still around. I still get the red number showing when I get home from a visit of a fellow or neighbor. Luckily I haven't had to deal with the market bug so far and yes I think the loading of the map is an improvement.

I'm not happy about the backwards timer on the KP. The clock is running backwards.
knowledge points clock starts at 0s, goes to -1s, -2s, -3s ... and when reaching -59s starts again at 0s ...
We are aware of this happening and have already forwarded this issue to our development team. Please know that we can process bugs easier and a lot faster when you report them in the Bugs and Errors section of the forum instead of in the update discussion thread. ;)

I guess the problem with world map is: TOO much player on the map.
You'll need to rebuild all that world map.
Doubtful, as the World Map only loads the area that you can see (roughly). If you move around, you will notice that it will have to load the information. But, we improved the World Map's behaviour quite a bit this last update. Are you still having issues with the World Map on our Beta world?

Zero new major content releases in over 3 months. No new content or in-game event for the holidays. What a j0ke. Are the devs sleeping? This game is becoming really boring. A lot of people are quitting from lack of anything to do. They need to release an actual content patch sometime this year!
Three big, brand-new features are being developed as we speak. Check out the December episode of InnoGames TV for more information. The Elvenar part of the video is right at the beginning. :)

Also the message bug is still around. I still get the red number showing when I get home from a visit of a fellow or neighbor.
Yep, we are aware. You can follow progress on it here. :)

yes I think the loading of the map is an improvement.
That is good to hear! :)

DeletedUser

I guess the problem with world map is: TOO much player on the map.
You'll need to rebuild all that world map.
Taking players from there, and ONLY place provinces.
Add a neighboor bar at city view.
Like this idea:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/changes-in-neighboors-and-provinces.3476/

And so many others...
This should be changed.

You are talking about Forge of Empires. I hate that game, don't read that post developers. Carry on with the world map as you are doing. I command you to do this!

DeletedUser1397

Three big, brand-new features are being developed as we speak. Check out the December episode of InnoGames TV for more information. The Elvenar part of the video is right at the beginning. :)

Many people would rather they focus on one feature and getting it out the door sooner, rather than simultaneously working on three features and getting them all out more slowly. We saw the video and expected something around Christmas time. We were disappointed with the last patch before the new year and are again disappointed with the first patch of the year. We are STARVING for content, FEED us. Don't tell us you have three pots of stew slow-cooking!

DeletedUser

I cannot agree with "too much players on map". Here I have many, but on regular account I play, I have only 10 neighbours in radius of 15 provinces. Still games hung. Especially with highly developed players. I have second player on server in range and games always hung when I try enter map of provinces from his city :)