• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Changes in Neighboors and Provinces

DeletedUser246

I would like to propose an idea to disappear the blanks left by inactive players that have been deleted due to inactivity for more than 30 days.

I would propose a system similar to the Forge of Empires.

Instead of having all players ready on the map of the game, every month or 15 days, would win random neighbors according to their score. So who has many points and produces enough, would have contact with those who are also relatively advanced, and thus can maintain a more dynamic trade. New players would be placed in neighborhoods with similar players, where in the beginning of the game, both were to help.

Thus, the map of Elvenar, would be only for provinces of relics of materials. Thus considerably reducing the weight of the game to less robust computers.

Thereby, improve the lives of players, improving trade, and possible only to see offers from their current neighborhood and the 24 members of his Fellowship.

Of all the ideas that I read, and I've seen here in the forum, this is undoubtedly the easiest to implement and the best way out of this empty gap that are inactive players erased every 30 days.

DeletedUser778

+1
I'm in favour of almost everything that would give me finally more neighbours again.
The actual system is way to slow... around 5 month since the deleting of inactives and still no new neighbours.

DeletedUser246

Another idea, is implement something like Scroll the Zoom Out and In at Provinces Map, like the map in Tribal Wars 2.

C'mon Innogames, You have several games of similar styles and different tools that make life easier to the players . Why not implement what we already have in other games and bring to here ? If the player manages to take out the map , he can quickly locate the edge of your explored map, and so put another batter to explore faster , preventing the game take crash due to the size of the cache stored by the browser.

DeletedUser

It is not Innogames who develop this game, if I remember correctly ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser246

More than 66 views and almost no comment.
I reforce, that's a great idea. And probably the best idea to fix that problem with neighboors and map.

DeletedUser246

His idea it's a lot complex to implement. Mine is simple. More easier to implement. Do not need much changes at actual format, since inactive players vanishes in world map and stay a blank space.
So developers, can easily implement my idea.

I've liked the @Katwijk idea, but it is too much complex to make.

EDIT:
Not to mention that , for players who will start now in the game, his idea is both unfair to them.

DeletedUser

Ballantines. You are speaking of devilry. You cannot implement something as Forge of Empire like as that. People play here because it is different, not because it is FoE in a different jacket.