• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.33

We have several features in development which we hope to be able to show to you soon. We do not yet have an exact release date set, though. :)

DeletedUser118

Are you planning to release the next guest race with the next update or a later one?

DeletedUser

Ok so now we get 0.33 on the main server´s.
0.33 dont have any game features, it only has the hardware acceleration in it, are all thing´s fixed when it comes to this update, or are you just throwing it out for the course of getting "new" updates out?
If this update gives me more problems with my game, and nothing else, i am leaving this game, getting bug´s on top of bug´s aint really my kind of fun.

Every two weeks we release an update, normally. This schedule has been altered slightly in the beginning of this year in order to allow Beta more time to test game versions and together with the holidays in December, it took a little longer than two weeks this time. When a new version is released, e.g. like 0.33 was on January 7th on Beta, it will only receive hotfixes for bugs after that within that version. New features are never introduced with a hotfix (but only with an entirely new version). With hotfixes, we focus on fixing issues that were introduced in that version, which you can see in today's hotfix as well: the bugs that were fixed were all introduced to the game on Beta with version 0.33. We have now fixed those in order to not let those issues go to the Live worlds when the update is installed there later this week (the plan is to update on Wednesday). So, while the game may not be 100% bugfree (unfortunately), you will at least not see too many new bugs introduced to your regular servers. On top of that, 0.33 of course also fixes many other bugs on the regular servers, which currently run version 0.31, when it is installed later this week. :)

DeletedUser

Yes, i know that you prolonged the test time, and that´s a good thing, but it happened more than once that you throw out hotfixes like the one you put on beta today, and marked all bug posts as "fixed" and new problems pop up with the hotfix anyhow or even the same problems.

My worry is that this hotfix that should solve the bug´s in 0.33 is going on the live servers too, and it has NOT been tested yet.

It has been tested, and will receive more testing now that it is on Beta too. If you do find anything wrong with this game version, please report it as soon as possible in the Report a Bug section of the forum, so that we can process it further. :)