• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.33

Deleted User - 56274

I have fellowship members in the US realms who are on the maps edge in US1 & US2.... so basically half the map is useless for anything other than relics. And myself and others in wastelands of inactive players or blank spaces.... definitely needs to be some sort of process to move active players closer in together and less active out or near each other.

DeletedUser651

Did anything change with the power of the granite golems? Before the update, my golems could kill 700+ archers. Today, it was 300 or so and many times it was 200 or so. Obviously I am talking about when I use the full 40 Granite Golem units. If nothing has changed, then why the huge disparity in power?

Did anything change with the power of the granite golems? Before the update, my golems could kill 700+ archers. Today, it was 300 or so and many times it was 200 or so. Obviously I am talking about when I use the full 40 Granite Golem units. If nothing has changed, then why the huge disparity in power?
No, nothing changed.

DeletedUser778

• Boosted Goods' Relics are once again highlighted in the Main Hall's Relics tab
But they aren't anymore in the goods overview:

Betade3
[TR1][TD]
8O2SVaSrKcDb.png
[/TD][TD1]
rpmWTp0Dw37B.png
[/TD1][/TR1]

Intended, or bug?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1345

The KP counter resets with every action. I am not going to gain hourly KP in this manner.

DeletedUser

A lot of easy bugs... one view on bug... next view, next bug
please have a look in the game before bring the update on the servers.

DeletedUser778

Would be nice to be informed when you change the requirements for buildings...
I just noticed you changed the culture requirements for manufactoires.
At least for marble and steel.
I just rechecked my calculations and saw you added 1 more culture requirement every now and then.
The german wiki is still on the old values that match my earlier calculations i did with the english wiki in the past,
but I guess the new values are right now. At least sell mouse over my marble manus shows me the new values...
I don't know if this came with 0,33, but since I build my city mainly around calculations I would really like to be informed if you change something with the requirements :mad:

Edit:
Yep all elven manufactories got some more culture requirements according to the wiki (I don't have all in my city, but for the ones I have in my city the new values look correct. Haven't checked human)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would be nice to be informed when you change the requirements for buildings...
I just noticed you changed the culture requirements for manufactoires.
At least for marble and steel.
I just rechecked my calculations and saw you added 1 more culture requirement every now and then.
The german wiki is still on the old values that match my earlier calculations i did with the english wiki in the past,
but I guess the new values are right now. At least sell mouse over my marble manus shows me the new values...
I don't know if this came with 0,33, but since I build my city mainly around calculations I would really like to be informed if you change something with the requirements :mad:

Edit:
Yep all elven manufactories got some more culture requirements according to the wiki (I don't have all in my city, but for the ones I have in my city the new values look correct. Haven't checked human)

How does this work? Do the existing buildings automatically deduct more culture now, or does this only apply to new builds?

DeletedUser283

whenever you build or upgrade a building with a culture requirement, culture is automatically taken as soon as you start building/upgrading

DeletedUser503

Stuck with Hardware Accelerator on now. Makes the game slow to respond to commands, slow to slide the
city and slow to slide the map. I may die from yawning while I play.

DeletedUser

Yes... Hardware Acceleration on many configurations is slowing down game a lot.

DeletedUser651

I really need to be able to turn this HA thing off. The longer I play the more messed up everything gets. Yes, yes, yes, I can clear my cache and restart my computer but I don't want to do that. I have tabs open I want to keep open, I have research going, I don't want to drop everything just because this game can't handle itself.

DeletedUser1419

Thank you.
Now i understand why my computer always Crash on beta.. And only on elvenar beta.. not on my country server yet.
Whos not think on HA. cors i know i have turn it of..
Well " team elvenar " just keep go on in that way you run now. and soon this game will be emty for players.
just make the game more and more unplayable.. for the normale player. who not have the newest of the new computer

DeletedUser338

Clearing your cache is a one-time thing you should definitely do if you have trouble after an update.
But if you have trouble and have to restart your computer every time, something is wrong indeed.

DeletedUser594

Not got the latest of computer tech, but the game runs sort of ok
with hardware thingy turned off! Even the map seems to be ok!
Not looking forward for the next "update" mind you. ;)

DeletedUser651

Is any new content coming soon? I have a few players who are ready to quit and I am trying to keep them in our fellowship on another server. Then they thought, ok, well, we can hold on until after the new year and nothing has happened. They can't do anything with their cities except stare at them. Please tell me something that would give them a reason to stick around.