• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser205

No, didn't show today.
And the performence is much better than I mentioned yesterday :)

DeletedUser

Like Sorella said, the performance has improved again (earlier in this thread I mentioned that for me after 0.14 the server was responding very slowly, this is back to normal again), thank you.

DeletedUser

I spotted two major changes (which I like ) .
[...]- Due to your feedback, we have switched the position of the "Fight" and "Auto. Fight" buttons before Battles
- You will now receive a Notification when a Trade of yours is accepted by another player [...]
And fix bugs , that's good too :)

DeletedUser205

I had this 64% stuck this morning again.
with iPad, browser puffin with integrated flash.
I loged out, went into forum and wrote some posts,
wanted to go on into the game again and stucked.
Newstart of the browser did help.
I just wanted to report this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

I had just the 64% stuck on my regular Homeoffice-Mac.
Firefox 37.0.2, newest Flash, Elvenar-Tab open but logged out since 2 hours.
Trying to log in = 64% stuck.
Newstart of FF did help

DeletedUser

I am not getting the server error message anymore but i do think getting stuck at 64% is still an issue ... I still do have it frequently but works after just one, two or maximum three refreshes at most now ... .US server already updated to 0.14 and still doesn't have this issue ... Can it be some issue of the server over here??:confused:

DeletedUser205

@Marindor
difficult to say, if it is A LOT less, because I'm not as often on in these days.
I had yesterday that issue on my iPad, and today on my homeoffice-computer.
So I can say, it is nothing tied to a special disability of one of my computers ;-)

As I reported, it is possible to get over it by new start of the browser,
but it is IMHO not the log-in-behavior, that should be intended

DeletedUser594

Promised myself not to touch that 64% issue any more due to being tired of it!!!
However found that by turning off animation the game runs much better!
Same as FOE by the way,LOL.... Seems like this game is a heaven for
animation devs!!:rolleyes:

Marindor

Okay thanks guys! So if I understand correct, reloading the game works nog when you get the 64% error? No more need to clear cache, use Incognito Mode, switch browsers and stuff like that?

DeletedUser205

@Marindor, I can't do most of that stuff on iPad.
Incognito Mode is possible, but I refuse that to get into games.
It was not necessary anyway the last 2 days to fumble around with switching browsers, restart did it.
"reloading" isn't correct - you really have to quit the browser.

DeletedUser

For me I just have to refresh a couple times at most in Chrome and I can get into the game ...Maybe the difference in the browsers and device ... Dont have to go through clearing of caches / cookies or trying it in incognito mode ...

Elderflower

Today I am finding that neither retrying nor restarting the browser works. I have to clear the cache before I can get in. I haven't tried incognito.

DeletedUser778

Hmm i find this very mysterious.
I don't have any 64%, or other login problems anymore since one month or so.
Maybe because i moved to a small town with bad DSL so I'm online with LTE?
Or my firefox is not up to date(still on v.35.0.1)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My internet connection has no issues whatsoever and this issue is also got nothing to do with anybody's internet connection ... If thats the case I should have faced the same problem when I tried to play the US server... As i mentioned several times in this thread that I have never had this issue on that server till to date ... Maybe your computer is clearing the cookies / cache once you close the game or maybe something to do with some special settings on your computer (please do tell us if it is so) ...And we have seen in the past that not everybody gets affected by this issue but only a few players ...

Funny thing is sometimes this game loads without any issues when having another game (s) running on another tab ( Games that I have open are - FOE which actually hogs every available resource on the computer including the internet and also play the US server along with this game opened on one of the tabs) but faced this 64% issue when no other tab is opened ...

DeletedUser867

For me it seems to have reverted to an earlier pattern. I never see the "Server Error" flicker now.
  • 80% of the time it stalls at 64%
  • 20% of the time it moves past 64%, and staggers up to completion.
Restarting from the home page seems to work better that a reload.

DeletedUser594

Good News! Today I tried to log on to Elvenar without cleaning the Browsers history
and I got there, first time! WOW....:D