• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser867

I need to run a bunch more tests, but I "may" have found a pattern.
  • If Beta1 is the ONLY Shockwave application that's running, I seem to get through 90% of the time.
  • If I'm running World1 as well, I seem to get though about 50% of the time.
  • If I'm running World1 AND FoE, I seem to get through about 20% of the time.
This may be hooey, but I'll run 10 or so trials each way, and report my results.
There could EASILY be some clientside issues with Flash memory allocation.

DeletedUser326

I need to run a bunch more tests, but I "may" have found a pattern.
  • If Beta1 is the ONLY Shockwave application that's running, I seem to get through 90% of the time.
  • If I'm running World1 as well, I seem to get though about 50% of the time.
  • If I'm running World1 AND FoE, I seem to get through about 20% of the time.
This may be hooey, but I'll run 10 or so trials each way, and report my results.
There could EASILY be some clientside issues with Flash memory allocation.
That can't be the issue. I run FoE, Elvenar, King of Towers, Cower Defense, Anno Online, Settlers Online on multiple Worlds at the same time every day and never got 64% bug. And thats a real big bunch which uses Flash and Memory capacity.

I still think that ist a Problem of too weak Internet or PC.

And Marindor, thanks for the new attack orders :( regognized it yesterday after fighting since 3 weeks again. Now combat System is more difficult then before :(

DeletedUser

I still think that ist a Problem of too weak Internet or PC.
I am insisting it again that this has got nothing to do with internet connection or PC because I play the US server everyday and never had this issue in that till now ... I also play FOE which according to me hogs a lot more PC resources and internet connection alike than this game ... And Also I dont face this issue only when I play with both these games on the other tabs ... Infact its more when I have only this game opened without opening other tabs ...and most of the time when I have other games on other tabs this game loads without getting stuck at 64% ....

And Marindor, thanks for the new attack orders :( regognized it yesterday after fighting since 3 weeks again. Now combat System is more difficult then before :(
What new attack orders???:eek:

DeletedUser326

What new attack orders???:eek:
I recognized that all troops now chase your weakest Units (weakest Hitpoints) until another unit is in range. No more Axe Barbarian / Sword Dancer kiting. Which makes it much more difficult in the outer rings and much more difficult to use priests.
Enemys seem to completely ignore Barbs now until they can reach them to attack. When not they always move straight to my crossbows / priest.

Before last Update the always attacked Barbs first - no matter they were in range to attack or not.

DeletedUser205

I recognized that all troops now chase your weakest Units (weakest Hitpoints) until another unit is in range. No more Axe Barbarian / Sword Dancer kiting. Which makes it much more difficult in the outer rings and much more difficult to use priests.
Enemys seem to completely ignore Barbs now until they can reach them to attack. When not they always move straight to my crossbows / priest.

Before last Update the always attacked Barbs first - no matter they were in range to attack or not.

thank you for that description. My solution: I let them enemies alive and quit fighting. It was a butchery before and now it is an advanced butchery.
Have fun with that devs!

DeletedUser

Oh yeah I noticed that too ... i either make sure none of my units are in range or happily let my Sword Dancers die for the greater good by always keeping them in the range ...that bugger is quite strong as of now for me and can bear few attacks from different units ... But then i havent reached the higher levels ...so maybe those are really difficult... As such the combats were badly mismatched and now i think it might be impossible for a lot of players as and when they advance ...maybe the dev's did these changes to alter the opponent units getting stuck / frozen behind some obstacle on the map when none of our units were in range and it became too easy to kill them ...:eek:

DeletedUser118

I always use my sword dancers as bait so once the enemy gets close enough, my men counterattack.

DeletedUser

I do not want to jinx it but since i have to inform the mods - for the last 2-3 days I have not been getting stuck at 64% while the game loading ... I am not sure if the dev's did some changes or not but currently after many tries over the last few days I don't seem to be having the issue. Will keep updated if something changes.

DeletedUser336

I am having the same problem, and only since the upgrade that I am stuck loading at 64 percent...and it is the only window open. Also having problems with delays getting into the world map. I can do a collection and have to refresh to do anything else due to freezing of the game. This was never an issue before. Even with clearing my cache and temp files this is still happening.

DeletedUser651

This is getting really bad for me. Since the update before this I was getting 64% issues occasionally. Since this last update I get them all the time. Worse, all I used to do was just refresh the page once or twice and I would get in. Now, it can take me as long as 5 minutes of refreshing, refreshing, refreshing. When I do get in, it goes from 64% then hangs on 68% for a bit and then finally logs me in.

It isn't my computer or my internet connection. I have no problems on the US server.

DeletedUser

Well now, this is weird. Can somebody explain why someone can have no problems and other have a lot? I use windows 7, wifi mozilla newest and have no problems. If people are using windows 8 I can understand, just as well as they are playing through 3rd party software.

DeletedUser338

If people could explain why this was happening, it would've been fixed already :p
Golden rule in programming: You can't fix it until you know what causes it.

DeletedUser205

well, I had a lot of 64% stucks yesterday - more than ever, and it needed some patience and repeated klicks to get online with my iPad, browser puffin (integrated flash). Even newstart of browser and/or "newconnect to internet" (what puffin provides in case of problems) didn't help as it did in the past.

DeletedUser

I seriously think there's some issue playing this game with the puffin browser ... I heard from one of my neighbor too that there's been a lot of getting stuck @ 64% problem when playing on the Ipad using puffin browser ... Doesn't mean other browsers / playing on PC dont have the isue but i think its lot lesser than on the puffin browser ...atleast for me its a lot less now than what it used to be ... and even if i get that issue just one refresh loads the game albeit takes a little time to load the game after reaching the 64% ...

DeletedUser205

on my other macs I didn't find that stuck the last days, thats right.
but I prefer playing on iPad (lots of reasons) and I'm not alone with that little attitude to use modern gadgets ;)

DeletedUser

LOL...maybe you need to use better, user friendly and flexible modern gadgets like android devices than something of an eye candy like the Apple ;) ...Just kidding ... But seriously i was trying to inform the mods thereby the dev's about it so that they can actually see where the problem is ... I was not trying to condemn your using of Modern (eye candy) Gadgets :p:D