• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser205

doesn't make sense to use android gadgets if you are working in an appleworld with all your computers.
And last weekend I had the possibility to watch a friend using his android tablet and nothing worked as nice as on mine,
so I don't think about changing my whole workingworld for an android-tablet :D

DeletedUser

LOL... Well If a person doesn't know to dance you actually cannot blame the dance-floor for it ...:p ... But again seriously I play the game on an Android tablet and the game loads without any problems ... all the time and always ....this was the case even when I was having this 64% issue on my PC much more worse some time back ... I do think I have already mentioned it on here in this thread that the game loads smoothly on my android tablet while on my PC it used to get stuck at 64% ...

By the way I use Photon Browser on my android tablet which is free to download ... and has a free flash version that comes with the Ads .... But it doesnt hinder the game play in any way ..... Everything can be done in the game from your Android device using this browser ... just for information if anybody wanting to play this game on Android ...;)

DeletedUser205

to be correct, we didn't try elvenar on his android-tablet (I don't recommend to play elvenar to friends),
it was the trying of "serious" apps like db-navigator (in case of strikes and his wish for informations about trainconnections, my version has much better possibilities than his)
and than he wanted to play some nice games I have on my iPad, but they are not found (or not in the nice versions I have got) under android.
Puffin is free too, but I use a bought version, because i don't like commercials I can avoid ;-)

DeletedUser

My suggestion to you ...try using Photon browser for IOS version if they have a trial period and if you like it maybe you can go for the premium version of it ... you can play this game on it without getting stuck ... but just to warn you there are some additional actions required in that browser on regular basis to play this game and its not as easy as playing on the Computer (need to keep changing the mode - drag, touch or Mouse - everytime depending on the type of usage in the game)

DeletedUser205

thanks for this hint @ddevil,
but I don't like to fumble around to get special features to play a game.
Everything must work smooth.
And I think, the devs are good advised to provide a game, that is playable without any pull-ups and special knowledge.
I always get a bit stubborn if the solutions I get explained mean, that I have to change hardware, software or build up knowledge in getting it started :p
(btw Puffin works very good with all other apps I need flashplayer)

Elderflower

I am trying to play elvenar in puffin and it works fine apart from trying to solve encounters. When you click on a new encounter it just won't open at all.
Ok it was just a glitch. I logged out and in again and it is fine now.

Last edited: