• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser

What I think is ironic, inactivity doesn't work at all. I've been logged into the game before for +1 hour without doing something and it doesn't refresh. But then I log in the next day after turning my computer on and it says I've been inactive and need to refresh.

DeletedUser

Hi, for the ones like with session end message error every 5 minutes more or less, for me in iexplorer 11 than error is gone, but i hate that browser.
I hope the get the fix soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elderflower

Okay, today seems to be very bad. I can sometimes load the game alright but more often I get Server Error. Then when I am in the game if I try to get to the research tree the whole thing just hangs with the blued out picture and the progress bar stuck about half way. Really today it has been almost impossible to play the game. I hope it improves over the weekend.

Marindor

Hi Elderflower,

Is it the login issue you mean here or the "Session Expired" issue when you're in the game?

DeletedUser

I got the same server error, is not the same session expired error, usualy at 64% load or near, that is new from today, i haven't see it yesterday, happens also in iexplorer 11.

http://prntscr.com/6uuyzc

Marindor

Thank you for that Marcelg. Could you please provide us with the following information:

- what browser (and version) do you use?
- what Flash version do you use?
- do you get stuck at 64%, or at another point in loading?

DeletedUser

I use chrome latest version ...flash latest version ...i get the SERVER ERROR message after the loading bar reaches 64% ...usually works alright after 2 - 3 refreshes ... i have already submitted a ticket to support along with a screenshot ...hope that helps

Marindor

Thank you ddevil, it certainly does. Will everyone still encountering these issues, please provide us with this information? Our development team is currently working very hard on resolving this issue and therefore we need this data!

Elderflower

Sorry I should have said. I seem to get two problems One is the server error as mentioned above which seems to happen at around the 64% mark. Sometimes it just hangs at the 64% without saying Server Error. If I retry it eventually will allow me through to the game but then when I am in the game I cannot get to the research tree. I am using Firefox and the version of Flash is 17 I think.

Marindor

Thank you for the additional info here Elderflower and again sorry for the inconvenience caused right now!

DeletedUser

@Marindor : Just a doubt ... The game on the US server does not have this loading getting stuck at 64% issue ...As i said somewhere in these forums I have not seen this complaint anywhere in the forums over there and also never come across it myself ever from the day i started playing there... I believe its the exact replica of this game over there ...so maybe the dev's need to check why its not happening there and only here ... If anything's different from that server on this server maybe the issue lies only in that particular coding or program.... Mind you this issue has been there for quite a long time now ...even before they released it on the Live server and still to the best of my knowledge has never reached that server ... so maybe the dev's need to check why its not happening on that server and only happening here ... Just a suggestion from me to help solve this issue faster ...

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser

Thank you for that Marcelg. Could you please provide us with the following information:

- what browser (and version) do you use?
- what Flash version do you use?
- do you get stuck at 64%, or at another point in loading?

I use either waterfox 37, chrome 42 or iexplorer 11(no session expired message on that browser, only when idle, but some flash crashes), in all i get the server error message on 64% (or near), not always happens.
Flash 17.0.0.169
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser607

Hello

I'm stuck at a quest and can't continue.

the system demands a workshop >lvl5 and didn't recognize lvl 9 --> 10.

so what is the real condition in this quest. I already reported it, but so far no answer over there. and editing in requests that someone should at least give some reply doesn't help.

so please help me with this issue, I am getting really annoyed.

according to the support-site, it is a known issue, but I thought the idea behind this update was to fix this issue.

Marindor

Hi Juni,

Please send in a support ticket for that, so we can take a look together with you or check on our bug-report section (and in the "confirmed" area of the bug reports) if your specific quest has already been reported.

With each update, we strive to fix as many bugs as possible but that doesn't say that all reported bugs will be fixed with every next update. Some bugs take more time and since we're updating the game about every two weeks, it wouldn't be possible to resolve everything within this time period. Right now for example, priorities lie with getting the players back in the game who are encountering the "Server Error" loading issues.

So again, please report your bug the regular way so we can take a look together with you. Thank you for that :)