• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

Wowwie

-I would like to see old culture building all ready being in a city be able to be discanted instead of just deleting
-One way is to remove the old culture to inventory where you can have it discanted, this could work also for any building that has to be removed to make ---room etc for any reason
-My concern with the MAGIC HALL ARE
-The MA basically to small to handle all the new development
-NOT ENOUGH open spots to craft and make enchantments
-MA too Time concerning
- Make Ma like (the barracks )training grounds and mercenary camp)
advance magic building to create other specific potions and spells in separate Spell binding Buildings each Guest ece could host special featured crafting building pertain only to that race
-

Alpha-74

Combining catalyst is an enchantement as power of provision, magical manufacturing, etc... so why don't we get mana (with dragon abbey) when we use it?

Heymrdiedier

Combining catalyst is an enchantement as power of provision, magical manufacturing, etc... so why don't we get mana (with dragon abbey) when we use it?

Dony allready made a bug about it, but im not sure about this one. :)
Its not like we really cast the spell, we craft something and the spell dissapears from the inventory.
When the restoration spell comes, do you also expect to get dragon abbey benefit from it? im not really sure about that either ... =)

Last edited:

Gordix

I would much rather have a storage spot so re-arranging a city doesn't always have to be done between guest race chapters or by deleting buildings you don't want to delete.

maxiqbert

I like the crafting

+s :
1 - it works somehow, I did get a few good things out of it
2 - I like the time boosters, I'm crafting those a lot
3 - there are a lot of things to build
4 - il makes it worth improving the MA

-s
1 - i didn't like my catalysts transformed into power of provision spells.
2 - the costs are a bit high (too many spells needed, IMHO)
3 - 75 diamonds for a reroll is nuts. give us a free (or gold fuelled) reroll per day
4 - I'd like to have a better control on the mystical object. Maybe not a 100% success, but the total random thing is not cool

SoggyShorts

-I would like to see old culture building all ready being in a city be able to be discanted instead of just deleting
-One way is to remove the old culture to inventory where you can have it discanted, this could work also for any building that has to be removed to make ---room etc for any reason
Taking a building out of your city has to be permanent., otherwise, you could remove all of your buildings during the FA or an event and then put them back in your city when it's over. So either a disenchant instead of sell option for event buildings, or leave as is.

Karvest

Taking a building out of your city has to be permanent., otherwise, you could remove all of your buildings during the FA or an event and then put them back in your city when it's over. So either a disenchant instead of sell option for event buildings, or leave as is.
"Sell" of event building is actually demolish now. It should give spell fragments even if called the same.

DeletedUser2567

Maybe I'm still too small of a city to benefit from crafting...it doesn't seem to offer me anything; rather, it seems to be asking me to spend more and get less. I don't understand why I would want to use relics to make relics, or why I would want to spend 15 relics to make 5 catalysts that are required to make the 20 AW KP, not to mention all the fragmented spells it would take to make that. I already win AW KP as well as relics, etc., for doing tourney or participating in events. I don't get it. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser2591

Okay this is odd..... been building the new crafting thing in the Hall of Magic for two days now..... come in today and Oh Dear, I am building something else and the Crafting spell has moved to another position ????? .... Hopefully this is just a 'Visual Issue" and I am still building Crafting Spells.....

Second the idea of recycling old stuff through this system.

Second odd rewards "wildhart" ..... We need to see what can be offered i.e the BOOK OF SPELLS ..... What we need and what we can make and what level restrictions might be in place ..... For example I would love to be able to cast a spell that "Attracts 100 Orc fighters" that I could use to scout provinces with when I run out of provinces that I can scout without Orc assistance.

palmira

For this to work,we need to be able to disenchant all the buildings we usually sell, my inventory is empty and I am running out of fragments. Otherwise, we happilly craft for a week and then the feature is absolutely useless...

Heymrdiedier

For this to work,we need to be able to disenchant all the buildings we usually sell, my inventory is empty and I am running out of fragments. Otherwise, we happilly craft for a week and then the feature is absolutely useless...
you can continue making spells (or get them from tournament) and disenchant those for fragments?

palmira

I need the spells for the dragon abbey and besides spells give very few fragments i would need to disenchant a lot of those to get enough fragments for a craft. It is not sustainable even if they were not the best mana source.

Wowwie

Just a dreaming thought
I agree catalyst is going to be time consuming ,making chanting very time consuming,and once all the unwanted summons are disenchanted,what will be left to disenchant ,I think would like to see the progress of the Magic academy to grow, with extended buildings, example Magic academy 1 Apprentice Here you can produce enchantments (lower level beginnings)Magic academy 2 Mages (middle Guest races)These buildings would come at different levels of the game.Here magic 1 would tie into magic 2 and disenchantments and inventory here would be a nice place to add extra room for unwant old culture to be placed and used tobe dischanted and Catalyst production and 3(higher level S&D onward) Magic Building would be all 3 building wrapped into the Wizards laboratory where all crafting of said Elvenar things .
The Inventory Section should allow to grow to enable to place buildings and tools to help rearrange city
The enchanting Section should have room for growth now my vision is fading and I woke up,,
Back to Beta Elvenar all seems to be in running order, Wheww So far so good.!!