• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

DeletedUser2601

Lol NO THANK YOU. I specifically asked for them not to be day 6(round 6) exclusive. I love this game, but I vowed to never lose sleep over it years ago.
It's different in France, but in North America, it is impossible to do 6 tournament rounds if you sleep a consistent 8h per night.

It is also impossible to do 6 rounds if you have a job that doesn't allow you to play games during working hours.

SoggyShorts

beta tester can test whether it is high or not ?
that is our duties to test...
Why would that be needed? How would you know the answer? Do you think players would complain that they are getting too many spells?

Getting 10 chests currently gets you 16 spells. I think it is pretty obvious that adding 21 more for just doing 6 chests is a little high. Some replacements would be reasonable.

Even round 1 instead of PoP spell in province 10,15,20,25,30 That would be reasonable.

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

why not put the CC in (some) of the tournament chests instead then? not a personal effort but group effort to get them.
Honestly im not sure they will even consider adding the CC elsewhere, i think the main idea was that we get triggered to upgrade our magic academy so we can get more CC, but its worth a try :)

maxiqbert

I come back with turnaments rewards
while 21 cc is a bit high, 0 is a bit low
there could be a cc in chest 1, another in chest 4, one more in chest 7 and 2 more in chest 10.
Also, instead of having all 10+ turnament provinces give PoP spells on the first round, there could be cc spells on 20+ provinces

SoggyShorts

why not put the CC in (some) of the tournament chests instead then?

there could be a cc in chest 1, another in chest 4, one more in chest 7 and 2 more in chest 10.
Also, instead of having all 10+ turnament provinces give PoP spells on the first round, there could be cc spells on 20+ provinces
Exactly. 3-5 total CC available from FS reward chests replacing other spells, and replace a few from individual rewards- again, just a few like 1 PoP every 5 provinces is replaced with CC.

So a 10 chest FS where you do 25 provinces, you get 8-10 tota CC. Replacing that number of PoP spells
In a 5 chest FS where you do 10 provinces, you get 4-5 total CC Replacing that number of PoP spells

Lovec Krys

Exactly. 3-5 total CC available from FS reward chests replacing other spells, and replace a few from individual rewards- again, just a few like 1 PoP every 5 provinces is replaced with CC.

So a 10 chest FS where you do 25 provinces, you get 8-10 tota CC. Replacing that number of PoP spells
In a 5 chest FS where you do 10 provinces, you get 4-5 total CC Replacing that number of PoP spells
I don't agree with replacing other spells (I wouldn't mind about power of provision spells, but don't want to replace others).

So I suggest only adding catalyst as an additional reward to the chests and maybe into some provinces too. How many that's up to developers.

I also suggest adding spell fragments to the chests too (if adding catalyst spell there, fragments can be added too) - let's say with increasing numbers like KP's are. And maybe into provinces too.

So players would be able to get catalyst spells and fragments from tournament too.

DeletedUser724

Why would that be needed? How would you know the answer? Do you think players would complain that they are getting too many spells?

Getting 10 chests currently gets you 16 spells. I think it is pretty obvious that adding 21 more for just doing 6 chests is a little high. Some replacements would be reasonable.

Even round 1 instead of PoP spell in province 10,15,20,25,30 That would be reasonable.

Inno are not blind..they know how many CC u stack...they know whether it is excess
if they think it is excess, ms1 and 2 give 1 CC, ms3 2 CC, ms3 3CC....ms6 5 CC, it already reduced to 15CC

no replacement...it is very hard to do FA

good to know...u are super strong to go to prov 30 in tournament
i am very small, prov 16 is very critical to me, recently up to 10...in round 6......not many soldier can sent
only doing FA, will try to negotiation to get more POP

think of those small player....

the MS i methion is also refer to chest ...for MS7 to MS10, no CC is given
There are not many FS can acheive MS10...so CC is only given early MS, then most FS can get benefits

alternatively
I also suggest another way if MS is not acceptable
player score in tournament...every 500 point, they get 1 CC, the top score player usually get 5000 points, then they can have 10 CC...
this way , i hope, will encourage more player to play tournament

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

a lvl 2 academy makes 1 CC every 19.5 hours, so thats max 8-9 a week. if you can get an equal amount of that in tournament (or even more as suggested) i wouldnt see a point in upgrading the academy...

i think my lvl 5 MA use 5 hour to produce CC

SoggyShorts

I don't agree with replacing
It's really hard to convince developers to give something for nothing. @Heymrdiedier's response that if you can get so many CC for nothing in the tournament then he wouldn't spend diamonds on upgrading the MA is one of the reasons why
I know you have a huge hardon for MM spells, but don't worry, it's the PoP spells I suggested replacing a few of since the average player gets way more of them than anything else.
think of those small player....
There are loads of players smaller than you who do more than me in the tournament.
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us4/1855051
https://www.elvenstats.com/player/us4/1408029
Tournaments are scaled to your Squad Size, the size of your city doesn't matter at all: it's based on effort.
the MS i methion is also refer to chest ...for MS7 to MS10, no CC is given
There are not many FS can acheive MS10...so CC is only given early MS, then most FS can get benefits
This is the part I disagree with the most. Why remove an incentive to get 10 chests? If players tried, any player past chapter 4 can get 1600 points. Doing well in the tournament should be encouraged.
Inno are not blind..they know how many CC u stack...they know whether it is excess
if they think it is excess, ms1 and 2 give 1 CC, ms3 2 CC, ms3 3CC....ms6 5 CC, it already reduced to 15CC
If you ask developers for the moon you will often get nothing. It's like asking for a free expansion, it will just be ignored.
A level 2 MA can make 8 CC per week.
If you ask to very easily get 200-300% more CC from the tournament I think the devs will ignore the idea completely.
Try asking your boss for a 20-30% raise, see how that goes. Much better chance with 5-10%

Also, have you ever seen a developer give 21 of something and then turn it back to 8? How much do the players love that?
Much better to give us 8, and then add more later if needed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2194

ok, so it's
Rune Shards & Broken Shards
not
Broken Runes & Broken Rune Shards.

The bottom line is: the names are bad, and whatever they are called, I want to disenchant them;)
Wanted to Quote this just so I could like it again. :D

as a result, personally i object any replacement in provinces, milestone
the only possible way i would suggest is ADD

on completeion MS 1 of tournament, 1 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 2 of tournament, 2 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 3 of tournament, 3 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 4 of tournament, 4 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 5 of tournament, 5 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 6 of tournament, 6 combibng catalyst

a total of 21 combing catalyst for those FS can complete round 6

Don't confuse "FS" and "provinces". Fellowships do not complete tournament provinces, they complete chests. Individuals complete tourny provinces. Are you saying 21 Catalysts for every Province? I hope not, that's wayyyy too much. And if you're saying completion of chests, there are four more then the first six tournament chests you can utilize.
Maybe. 21 just for getting 6 chests seems high.
And I agree with Soggy, even if you're in a 10 chest Fellowship 21 Catalysts a week is REALLY high.

I was thinking Catalysts in Round 5 Provinces 10+, and Round Six for, I don't know, Provinces 3, 6, and 9? Additionally, a Catalyst in Chest 7, 9, and 10.

Therefore, an EXTREMELY active member of a very active fellowship could earn 6 Catalysts in a week, which is under what a level 2 Magic Academy would produce (and his/hers is probably Level 3, with that level of activity) or many more depending on how many 10+ provinces he does.

SoggyShorts

1 Catalyst for FS chest 2,4,6,8,10 (the 5 chests with no spells)
5 Catalysts added without taking anything away.

For the individual, replacing the PoP from
round 3 provinces 2, 5, 8 and
round 1 for provinces 15, 20, 25, 30...+5

Anything more than that is just greedy.

edeba

It would be nice to see one CC added to say chest 8 and 10, so an increase in the tourney rewards by 2 CC for all 10 chests, and I liked the idea of putting them in to replace other spells, but I'd go for every 10th province, starting with 15 on level 1 and then 10 on level 3, so 15, 25, 35 etc on level 1 and 10, 20, 30 etc on level 3.

I think they should be a challenge to get, and with the idea of replacement it should not be just one kind of spell it replaces. The PoP and EE are the most common spells, so they are the ones that should be targeted for replacement.

Lovec Krys

I don't agree with replacing other spells (I wouldn't mind about power of provision spells, but don't want to replace others).
I need to correct my previous statement:
I wrote power of provision, but in my mind i ment: Ensorcelled Endowment!
That's the useless one. Sorry for my mistake.

SoggyShorts

it would be nice to see one CC added to say chest 8 and 10
Easy for someone in a 10 chest-every-week FS to say :rolleyes:
You want them in just chest 8&10
@conqueror9 wants them in just chests 1-6

Can you guess what the fair answer probably is?
every 10th province, starting with 15 on level 1 and then 10 on level 3, so 15, 25, 35 etc on level 1 and 10, 20, 30 etc on level 3.
This I like. Right now the 3rd star on 10+ gives relics and a rune. I'd trade that rune on #10,20 &30 for a CC