• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

SoggyShorts

Add a simple rule IF player does not have building x yet in city or invent.
We don't want to diminish RR spells too much. If replacing older set buildings is possible through crafting, then the RR spell may become less special.
It would also be strange to have set pieces from very different chapters....hmm perhaps this would encourage the use of RR spells on sets to keep them even....I'm not sure
im not sure about that, would you still spend diamonds during the event, if you knew you could get the buildings afterwards by crafting?
ofcourse as a player i would love this, but im not sure its good for inno business.
I do not think that most diamond spenders would wait. The whole point of diamonds is that you don't have to;)
With close to 100 recipes and only 5 showing at a time it shouldn't be too easy to get set buildings that you want, plus there is a significant cost.
They could also make up any lost diamond sales with increased diamond sales via crafting (speeding up CC spells, or buying Spell Fragments)

there could be exclusive new set from crafting only, of course hard to get, but something to look forward to make
I'm adding this to the list

Deleted User - 86059

Oh my goodness... Just picking myself up @Heymrdiedier not being controversial I am in shock it will take a very strong cup of tea to get me over this one :confused:

DeletedUser724

I suppose Disenchanting can also apply to any city building ( include non-event building )
Disenchanting currently is only occur inside inventory...soon or later... we will empty our inventory
while we get excess coins and supplies, if player can allow to Disenchanting any city building, player can have more spell-fragment by build (using their excess supplies and coins ) and Disenchanting
The recipes of using combining catalyst and spell-fragment is also too many and in-correct amount
It is a big issue for old player whose has large MA and more un-used event building for this crafting activities
making it harder for player (existing player) is a big mistakes....as in the other end, it will dis-courage new player to learn and use "crafting"
those new player find it is not interesting, then they just do not use it any more in future

it is also a problem to understand to understand the recipes, it should carry direct and simple
for each recipes...
top right corner is amount u gain in opening chest ( located top right ), if the symbol "S" go larger size , it will more people know they are co-related
top middle ..always display X1, X2...etc, completely make player "lost", it is amount to be claimed or amount that player that can be assembe un this recipes..or others...it should carry a direct and simple meaning to reader
the "new recipes" appear every re-set 8 hours.... but when i login after sleeping, it always display 7 hour 59 mins....but actually it is incorrect...only back to normal after some time.....
there are 5 recipes in each "new recipes", if we get 1 assemble combined in old-recipes, it just stay there ... after player "collected", player can only have 4 choice instead of 5 choice.... when player choose 1, it already sent to the assemble chamber (top middle), there is no need to restrict player choice
the recipes ( kp ) is very in-consistence...some time, it display which kp ( it is 3 kp, 5 kp, 15 kp , 20 kp...), but some times, it do not display ...so player do not know which kp ??

Dony

King of Bugs
I suppose Disenchanting can also apply to any city building ( include non-event building )
not gonna help anytime soon, even tho game is set so you could disenchant them even now
but it is based on number of tiles, level 1 workshop has 4 tiles = it gives 240 spell fragments (60 per tile), you can build 1 workshop in 10s = you could farm milions of fragment per day for free

Heymrdiedier

not gonna help anytime soon, even tho game is set so you could disenchant them even now
but it is based on number of tiles, level 1 workshop has 4 tiles = it gives 240 spell fragments (60 per tile), you can build 1 workshop in 10s = you could farm milions of fragment per day for free
while that might be true, i end up not crafting anything at all most of the time. Of the 5 options i get nothing gives me the feeling its good enough to use me limited amount of fragments on.
I think we need some normal other way of crafting fragments. Maybe you can make the academy produce fragments when its idling, or give it an option to make something.

Also once the excitement of 'gosh they added something new' is gone, i end up forgetting my academy exists again. So i must admit im probably missing recipes i want to craft because im not checking it anymore. Maybe some other visual thingy that shows you when new recipes are availble?

DeletedUser2194

maybe for 6th round on provinces over 10
Gotta back up Soggy here, that's definitely NOT a want. The majority of people who can't GET Catalysts and Fragments are the early play

Disenchanting Broken Runes: This one is something the player base has been asking for for years, and crafting is the perfect chance for inno to do it. There are recipes for getting Broken Rune Shards, so if disenchanting BR gave close to enough SF to make a BRS then we could stop building wonders that we don't want just to delete them and smash runes on the wheel repeatedly.

I second this. (And third, and quadruple if I can). it is easy to collect a crap ton of Runes on buildings you're not going to sell because they're high level, but aren't going to invest the KP to get them any higher. For example, my Crystal Lighthouse is Level 6 and has 40 Runes. And that's just a paltry example compared to SOME people, who have things like 300 Mountain Hall Runes on a Level 18 Mountain Hall. (Although I'm not sure why Soggy calls them Broken... just irrelevant)

SoggyShorts

Although I'm not sure why Soggy calls them Broken... just irrelevant)
What we call the "rune wheel" is actually a "rune" according to inno. The pieces you use to make the rune(wheel) are called broken runes. When you fail to insert a broken rune you get a broken rune shard. Ridiculous, I know. I wish it was Wheel, Rune, Shard, but maybe it makes more sense in German?

DeletedUser2576

When you fail to insert a broken rune you get a broken rune shard. Ridiculous, I know. I wish it was Wheel, Rune, Shard, but maybe it makes more sense in German?
Nope in German it's kinda confusing as well.
In german runeshards are called "Runenscherben", which is the right translation in both ways in my opinion.
Broken Shards are calles "Runensplitter". When i would translate the german word to englisch i would call it rune shiver/rune fragment/rune splinter.

All in all i would prefer
"Runes" and then rune shards or splinter, because it makes more sense to me to have 9 Runes forging a wonder stage instead of shards that have to be combined or splinter in even smaller part and can be forged when 10 are acrued.

Deleted User - 60107

What we call the "rune wheel" is actually a "rune" according to inno. The pieces you use to make the rune(wheel) are called broken runes. When you fail to insert a broken rune you get a broken rune shard. Ridiculous, I know. I wish it was Wheel, Rune, Shard, but maybe it makes more sense in German?
Incorrect. The actual in-game terms are "Wheel", "Rune Shard" (you use them to light up Runes on the Wheel), and "Broken Shard" (that's what you get when a Rune Shard breaks).

Here's a screenshot of the in-game help about this:
Rune Shards.png

And yes, many people get confused by the "shards" thing because you have Rune Shards and Broken Shards that are the result of Rune Shards breaking... I wish they would change Rune Shards to just Runes.

And to not be completely offtopic, I too wish we could disenchant Rune Shards that we don't intend to ever use. Same with Broken Shards, actually - I've been stuck at 10 Broken Shards for a few weeks now.

DeletedUser724

Inno should have different ratio on different scenario
e.g.
Event building 60 spell fragment /tile/inventory
Event building 30 spell fragment /tile/city <-- lower rate as it is used
Diamond building 90 spell fragment/tile <-- encourage rich player spend more $$$ on upgrade their diamond building
building by coins/supplies 1 spell fragment per (sum of < coins and supply > /10k ) <----at least , it mean lvl 1 ws get 0 spell fragment

there is another improve way
while demolish buildings in city, occassionly (say 10%), it may give a treasure ..that treasure contain spell fragment according to the above condition

DeletedUser724

while that might be true, i end up not crafting anything at all most of the time. Of the 5 options i get nothing gives me the feeling its good enough to use me limited amount of fragments on.
I think we need some normal other way of crafting fragments. Maybe you can make the academy produce fragments when its idling, or give it an option to make something.

Also once the excitement of 'gosh they added something new' is gone, i end up forgetting my academy exists again. So i must admit im probably missing recipes i want to craft because im not checking it anymore. Maybe some other visual thingy that shows you when new recipes are availble?
I would suggest
it look like those ancient wonder
MA auto producing "combing catalyst" every 5 hour
we need our MA to produce spell for (culture, goods and supplies) and FA (especially it is heavy during FA when there a spell quest )

DeletedUser724

I would love to see some Combining Catalysts added to tournament rewards. Not super common like PoP spells, but also not a day 6 exclusive either.

I feel tournament provinces do not producing sufficient kp, relic and spell-item
I always find the maximum production of boosted good reduced below maximum value due to consumption of relic (boosted goods) due to MA

as a result, personally i object any replacement in provinces, milestone
the only possible way i would suggest is ADD

on completeion MS 1 of tournament, 1 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 2 of tournament, 2 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 3 of tournament, 3 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 4 of tournament, 4 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 5 of tournament, 5 combibng catalyst
on completeion MS 6 of tournament, 6 combibng catalyst

a total of 21 combing catalyst for those FS can complete round 6

Jackluyt

You are Welcome to share this with Fellowship, friends and neighbors who do not play in Beta!

A new game feature is being tested in Beta World – 'Crafting'.
This is how it works – and also a brief look at how they have at last fixed the defective Cut & Paste feature!

Please give this a 'like' and 'subscribe' if you want to be notified whenever we post 'newsy' videos like this!
:)